• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Hopefully the last time I'll ask for a name change buuuuuuut could I have my name changed Darkstar Darin? Thank you in advance.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I just noticed that many pages of this site have been removed, such as DMC game pages. To @Steve Powell any particular reason as to why this happen?
They're still there for the most part, they're just stashed under the 'Coverage' section in the footer until I can come up with a better place to stick them.

Hopefully the last time I'll ask for a name change buuuuuuut could I have my name changed Darkstar Darin? Thank you in advance.
Done!

FYI: Gold Supporters can change their name at any time via their Control Panel, without the need for an Admin to come along...

misc-spiderpman.png

/subtle

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Hey, I have a really idiotic question, but what's with the new avis? I mean, I like their new circular shapes, but none of the images are showing up.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Gmail's throwing an error out to me that my DMC email account has an authentication error. AFAIK my password hasn't been changed. 'Mail from this account has not been retrieved since 2 Jun.' is what I'm getting. Anything I should be doing?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Gmail's throwing an error out to me that my DMC email account has an authentication error. AFAIK my password hasn't been changed. 'Mail from this account has not been retrieved since 2 Jun.' is what I'm getting. Anything I should be doing?
Hmm... I'll look into that. We've been hit with some really poor server performance recently (more so RE.org than anywhere else), so it could stem from that.

I can refund your Premium Subscription if you like. The server meltdown was a huge pain in the bum, and I'm still trying to fix little odds and sods here and there. :(

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I can refund your Premium Subscription if you like. The server meltdown was a huge pain in the bum, and I'm still trying to fix little odds and sods here and there. :(
Oh good God no! I used to love this forum, it's given me some awesome memories and a couple of good friends. I could never take forum funding back. I just hope that the issue can be resolved soon. Would there be any way to access this email other than through the webmail thing, or my linked gmail account? I'll PM you now about a password reset though.
EDIT: It's on facebook, I can't figure out how to PM >.<

Last edited:

DMC

Devil May Cry
What is the history how this forum started? -eats a cookie-
Sorry if the story have been told... but think of it... as... -eats a cookie-
a bed time story for your children..

Dark Drakan

Admin
Dark Drakan was actually Batman but was only 3feet tall

Might not be tallest person in the world but Tyrion Lannister I am not. :wink: :lol:

May I have my name changed back to DreadnoughtDT? I promise this will be the last time. lol

Done.

What is the history how this forum started? -eats a cookie-
Sorry if the story have been told... but think of it... as... -eats a cookie-
a bed time story for your children..

@Steve Powell is best person to answer that.

Top Bottom