• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Asura's Wrath 2?

Vergillicious

You will not forget this devil's power!
Does anyone know if there's going to be a sequel? I mean they ended the first one like there would be. I hope they do. Cause that game was pretty kick @$$ :)

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Game supposed to have sequel. Sadly it sold very bad and sequel was scrapped. to somehow compensate it, team put together a DLC as ending to not leave it a cliffhanger, like PoP reboot or Darkness 2

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
team put together a DLC as ending to not leave it a cliffhanger, like PoP reboot or Darkness 2
8006673-e1406288809591-840x420.jpg
Dude...the ending to the Darkness II is one of the most depressing realities I'll ever have to live with; not only because of the absurd narrative cliff-hanger, but because I know 2K games will never continue the plot in a sequel.

Vergillicious

Game supposed to have sequel. Sadly it sold very bad and sequel was scrapped. to somehow compensate it, team put together a DLC as ending to not leave it a cliffhanger, like PoP reboot or Darkness 2

I take it I'm one of the few that really liked that game? I read that it sold pretty badly. To be honest I thought it was pretty good

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I take it I'm one of the few that really liked that game? I read that it sold pretty badly. To be honest I thought it was pretty good
I loved AW. also bought DLC, which btw was really cool (except obligatory SF fan service)
Sales are not necessarily indicative of quality, just of people's interest.
mixed bag of interest, marketing and sometimes devotion. Okami was praised by pretty much everyone who played it, but its still one of the biggest floppes in VG history

Vergillicious

I loved AW. also bought DLC, which btw was really cool (except obligatory SF fan service)

mixed bag of interest, marketing and sometimes devotion. Okami was praised by pretty much everyone who played it, but its still one of the biggest floppes in VG history

I really like okami as well. The flow of everything, the music, the graphics and story. The characters were pretty cool too.

Asura's Wrath was an amazing game. I saw the true ending, it was sad to see him disappear

Top Bottom