• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Away For A While....A Long While

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Well I could be saying "Hi, I'm back!" because I've already been away for a while, but I'm afraid it's gonna be even longer.

Schools taking its toll on me, and I have several things to do about it. Now I'm finally up at GCSE level at school, the pressure is starting to build on me. I'm being told to do more extra work. I'm also trying to build my skills up within my work for my favourite subjects - Art, Science and English. All of them have been set a high level for me, and I'm determined to get higher than my predicted grades. I'm also attempting to enter Six Form, which is after you have done your GCSE's, if you get C or above in 5 subjects then you can carry on at the school to do A-levels. I love my school so I'd love to do such a thing.

But in order to do that, It means I won't be on here anymore. It may even be at least 2 years before I make an appearance again on here.

I could possibly pop up every few weeks or so, but It will be tough. I'll miss a lot of you guys, because many of you became good friends with me and became a part of my life. I hope you can understand my departure and respect it.

Thanks to the admins and mods for making this place better than anything on the internet, because it really is! I want to thank LoD for paying for me to be a supporter. I didn't deserve it, but he clearly thought I did ^_^

Thank you to everyone else for making this place such a wonderful and friendly community. You all look out for eachother, and I love the way you do it. It's been a pleasure to spend my time with you all.

Might see you all again sometime!
Wish me luck with my GCSE's hehe XD

~DD :p

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Good luck in your exams. I'm doing them aswel. I know how much pressure there is. It really sucks.
All the best. ^_^

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
DD .. GCSE'S are **** easy , all u have to do is revise like a week before the exams and trsut me ( i did them as well , last year ) u will pass as i found them easy , nothing like what the teachers were saying ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom