• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

beowulf..............................

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodyshadow

Trickster
who else hated this boss, like whats your opinion, coz i know i hate fighting his guy, I'm really gonna enjoy vsing him in dmd and in mission 17 i think. when he shoots those feathers at you how do you not get hit by em? coz i tried dodging air hiking even teleporting and still got hit by em, would the royal guard golden shield thing work?

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
dunno about that cos i usually get hit by them as well. i thought he was a pretty fun boss actually. he always keeps you on the offensive anyway

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I shoot against him forever without stopping:lol:
And the feather things can easily get dodged. They are easier than what Arkham throws at you.;)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well, it kinda depends on what kind of style your'e using. I say for Beowulf, you use Trickster, or swordmaster. There is no other style that can beat except for that one. Oh, and it depends on the difficulty. :p

aoshi

Always stay close to Beowulf. even when dodging make sure u r still close to him. Roll to dodge his attacks.
For the volcano attack jus air hike and stay in air by firing ebony and ivory. If u r close to him or behind him, the feathers will not hit u.

Poopy X

The best artist.
Use trickster. Keep fighting him at close range. Remember his move and dodge.
Like what upstairs said, air hike when he use volcano.
When he stop running like dog, run to him(do not thing this is mental) and jump to it's back and continue attack him. Keep doing it so you can dodge the thing.
The point is, when you keep attack him at close range, he won't use the feathers against you.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
i noticed that the regular beowulf combo is almost the same as the one u use when you actually usew the weapon, and by the way what is beowulf? a doggie?

bloodyshadow

Trickster
man i did not know you could jump on Beowulf's back when he goes on all 4's, i think I'll give that a go. i think Beowulf isn't a dog he's more like, you know the sphinx in Egypt?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Beowulf, originally hero of ye olde Britain. He appears in DMC as a werewolf advarsary (half man, half ****ing big dog) which is why he alternates between bipedal and quadropedal stances.

He is a little tough, due to the fact that his attacks are a little less checkered than other enemies but he is relatively easy, as long as you keep on your toes.;)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i found him really easy, shot shoot and do some more shooting, but it was even easier when i DP'd him with a friend, i stand back and dodge, he owned very easy lol

Chrysander

You can kill Beowulf before he even shoots the feathers at you. However, to avoid the feathers, just save up your DT, and use it when he starts shooting them at you - you can outrun them in DT mode as you run faster, and if they hit you they'll do almost zero damage because you are tougher in DT mode. That's how I deal with it if it comes up.

Other than that, jump up and hit him in the face with an air attack, which stuns him, then get some cheap shots in, and then run away before he smacks you. Taunt him, then when he gets close, jump away to avoid his attacks, use ebony and ivory to stay in the air if necessary, then hit him in the head again and repeat. When he runs around the place, just roll out of his way or jump, and taunt. When he runs to the corner and knocks stuff towards you, just stand back and roll out of the way of them, that's the simplest thing to do. You can also use the rocket launcher to just blow them up before he knocks them at you I think.

Devil Razer

Drifter
When i first encountered beo i got my face handed to me on a platter :p Its not that i hate him he just seems really hard for me. Im getting better though

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
With practise you can learn most of his attacks, they are actually fairly slow so you can react if you recognise his attacks. As for the feathers, if you stand close to him, you can run behind him when he is preparing the attack, and he won't even fire them.

judeballedos

Demon Slayer
I hate the boss beowulf

but i like the equipment that i got from him

'BEOWULF GAUNTLETS'

wooohooo , multiple punches all the way !!!

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i found this boss the hardest pretty much coz my technique is to run up and beat the **** out of enemies (not the wisest decision i ever made;)), and this boss doesn't pull any punches!

oops just realised this is an old threado_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom