• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best Dante theme?

Best Dante battle theme?

• Public Enemy (DMC1)

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Lock & Load (DMC1)

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Fire Away (DMC2)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shoot the Works (DMC2)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taste the Blood (DMC3)

• Divine Hate (DMC3)

• Blackened Angel (DMC4)

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Forza Del Destino (DMC4)

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Lock & Load - Blackened Angel Mix (DMC4)

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Blackened Angel. However, there's a song I always associated with Dante's character from DMC1 called "Final Penetration." It's actually my favorite song in the franchise, and the one I automatically associate with Devil May Cry as an essence.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
"Final Penetration."

noch-geralt-voller-vorfreude-162291.jpeg

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
I'd vote for all of them!! 2 has probably the best industrial metal soundtrack in the whole series excluding vocals but Forza Del Destino is my favorite it speeds up the beat and makes it a blast to fight with!!!

WolfOD64

You guys are fifteen years late to that joke. Seriously, Devil's Lair had a riot with that track's name for eons.
Another song I liked from DMC4 was the song when you fight Dante for the second time.
That'd be "Forza del Destino." It's a great song...such a shame it was butchered to the point of absurdity when it was remixed for DMC HR/HM Remix.

But on topic, there's a song in DMC2 that I really wish was used as a combat theme, especially in its HR/HM Remixed form:
Really love the ambiance and grunge in this song. Kind of sounds like music that'd be in a Spawn movie.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
That'd be "Forza del Destino." It's a great song...such a shame it was butchered to the point of absurdity when it was remixed for DMC HR/HM Remix.
The HR remix really ruined that song imo. It was better left alone, but the HR remix put too much in a simple song.

There are so many combat themes in DmC that it would need an entirely new thread. But its musical variety was one of the things it actually did better the originals.

I can't decide which DmC song was my favorite since there was so much I liked ever since the 2010 trailer with it's first song that I can't pick only one.

Triggerpigking

There are so many combat themes in DmC that it would need an entirely new thread. But its musical variety was one of the things it actually did better the originals.
Yep, while I prefer the music of the original dmc's, there's only so many times I can listen to the time has come and so have I before muting the damn game xD.

As for best dante combat theme, tough choice as they are all good but for me either forza del destino or now you've really crossed the line.

WolfOD64

Yep, while I prefer the music of the original dmc's, there's only so many times I can listen to the time has come and so have I before muting the damn game xD
That's why I always play DMC4 with my USB filled with songs in my PS4. No other game is in dire need of a Custom Soundtrack option than that game, especially given how many areas you'll be revisiting, NONE of which sport any different combat themes for either Nero or Dante.

Top Bottom