• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BIG DMC5 RUMOR ****LORDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
S#it, beat me to it.
Actually dude, he could be voicing Dante. If they decided to replace Reuben.
I'm saying this hypothetically though

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Still well im going sceptical when i seen that photo what shoewd an one VA having DMC 5 on list but well if this happens true on this year e3, as i seen some info on DMC FB group that supposedly capcom sended to those who goin to e3 updated list of games they show ( there can be DMC5 rumour too). But well still hoping thath VA pic is not fake:

13417417_1203563926350524_5065014752984496713_n.jpg

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Just saying, they could decide to get a different actor, I'd hope not, but it happens.
@lorddemolatron Sadly, I'm skeptical on this too. Hoping? You betcha. But trying to keep it tempered with caution before I start getting hyped

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So from what I can tell from this thread, a credit for DMC appeared on this Nils' resume which he admits himself to not coming to fruition years ago.

...It doesn't look good for a potential sequel.

Moondivider

www.tablehopper.deviantart.com
Premium
I don't think they'd replace Reuben and Danny considering they used them for Marvel vs Capcom which speaks for that the care for the detail was there atleast then. But if everyone is riding the hyope-train I'll ride in the back ready to jump before a crash :woot:

Sesha

So from what I can tell from this thread, a credit for DMC appeared on this Nils' resume which he admits himself to not coming to fruition years ago.

...It doesn't look good for a potential sequel.

He talks about his scheduling, not that of the game.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
DMC5: Nero Returns

FREE-TO-PLAY. Only for the iPad!

GET YOUR PRE-ORDER BONUS AT GAMESOX TODAY.

NessPSI

Tony Redgraaaave!
It seems like one big joke nowadays. It's like every other week we get something that hints to a future DMC game only for it to instantly be proven false...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom