• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Blacknerds DmC review

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
Cmon guys I worked hard on this video at least leave a comment D:

yotsubaNO.png

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Thanks for this. I loved the nostalgia trip showing the other games. Got to agree with your points on those. DMC2 was a miss for me, and 4...Nero>_<
As for your main DmC review, it was really good. I liked how you gave background info on NT and what they did before, also points about why DmC is controversial. And, what you actually had to say about the game, I agreed with most of it too; also what you had to say about each section weas well thought out and you made your point clearly.
So, great review! :D

Blacknerd

Thanks for this. I loved the nostalgia trip showing the other games. Got to agree with your points on those. DMC2 was a miss for me, and 4...Nero>_<
As for your main DmC review, it was really good. I liked how you gave background info on NT and what they did before, also points about why DmC is controversial. And, what you actually had to say about the game, I agreed with most of it too; also what you had to say about each section weas well thought out and you made your point clearly.
So, great review! :D

Thanks man! you hit the nail on the head for what I was going for in the review. Yes it was lengthy but I was trying to give a bit more info in each spot so it can be more informative rather than just basic

berto

I Saw the Devil
So you finally finished. Well, it's pretty lenghty so I'll watch it latter when I can sit down and watch it. I'll provably watch it my TV of my PlayStation. I'lll let you know what I think after.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, it's a fair review, that's true. You do drive all the good points.

Your editing could use some work, though.

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
Nice review man. I'm surprised you didn't mention the new DT and parrying though you did show them.

Blacknerd

Nice review man. I'm surprised you didn't mention the new DT and parrying though you did show them.

Yea Im going to do a video talking about combat mechanics after vergils downfall didnt want to fill the vid up too much
Well, it's a fair review, that's true. You do drive all the good points.

Your editing could use some work, though.

Of course I wanted to make this lengthy for my school though so some of the parts where its just gameplay for 2 mins is mostly for college but thank you for your notes :)

berto

I Saw the Devil
Of course I wanted to make this lengthy for my school though so some of the parts where its just gameplay for 2 mins is mostly for college but thank you for your notes :)
I'd like to say I'd offer a hand but my PC died and my laptop won't run AfterEffects do to ram limitations so all I can offer are notes.

Onecrazymonkey1

Wow I can see you put a lot of work into this and it really paid off. I like how you point out some of the games faults without being a foaming at the mouth hate filled fanboy. I can really understand why some people might not like this game but half the time their hatred is so putrid it's hard to take them seriously. You did a great job and I pretty much agree with you throughout the whole video. Also like loopy mentioned above, I liked the trip down memory lane with the past DMC titles and info on Ninja theory.

If people want the next future DmC or DMC title to improve than they have to channel their criticism in a more constructive manner and also give the game credit in what it got right, like what you just did.

Great job! :cool:

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
For the most part yeah good review but the review should have been shorter 5-10 mins would have been enough, longer videos are are hard to keep your attention if it feels like it go on forever (or maybe thats just me lol)

Blacknerd

For the most part yeah good review but the review should have been shorter 5-10 mins would have been enough, longer videos are are hard to keep your attention if it feels like it go on forever (or maybe thats just me lol)

lol again sorry college stuff I had to go overboard :p

aaand I had to explain to people who never played DMC so theres the 15 min recap

Top Bottom