• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palace, Too easy?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
It's just not the same pretty environments is not what makes a great game in my opinion it looks great but that's it you know that flare of old games which made it hard to beat and challenging and you feel accomplished when you beat it is just not in this game it looks pretty the combat is cool enough and easy to grasp but without that real challenge of enemies and real boss battles it just makes you feel like that's it really can do soo much better than this

Actually after I go through bloody palace with the past DMC games, I don't feel accomplished. I feel like I cut my self off from society for more then ten hours and desperately needing a shower.:troll:

But I don't play BP for accomplishments, I play it to have fun. Anyone remember that word? "FUN"?

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Actually after I go through bloody palace with the past DMC games, I don't feel accomplished. I feel like I cut my self off from society for more then ten hours and desperately needing a shower.:troll:

But I don't play BP for accomplishments, I play it to have fun. Anyone remember that word? "FUN"?
But when you play BP, you don't have any friends to play with :'(
OH WELL LETS BREAK INTO SONG
F is for friends, who do stuff together~

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
But with DmC, I can play for a few hours, then go to see friends^_^
CONTINUE MUSIC
U is for you and me~
I don't have any friends...nah kidding.
Will you be my friend?
UT_zpsdbabc80e.gif

N is for anywhere at anytime at all~

TheNoHeartedBeing

Yes its very easy. You dont have to put that much time in the game to beat bloody palace. I still havnt beat dmc4 bloody palace but thats because i dont put any time into it. The only hard thing about bloody palace is the rages.You can easily exploit tyrants and butchers. The moonrunners are a joke lol. Just parry the crap out of them. I mean i like this bloody palace more than the DMC4 BP because the music switches up and they change the scenery alot.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Yes its very easy. You dont have to put that much time in the game to beat bloody palace. I still havnt beat dmc4 bloody palace but thats because i dont put any time into it. The only hard thing about bloody palace is the rages.You can easily exploit tyrants and butchers. The moonrunners are a joke lol. Just parry the crap out of them. I mean i like this bloody palace more than the DMC4 BP because the music switches up and they change the scenery alot.
It's weird though, I beat DMC4 BP 10 times...but not this one.

ThanatosPL

It is quite easy (easier than DMC4), but i reach lvl 95 and this big fat guys take me half health bar and i died, just because of simple mistake, so frustrating -_-

Top Bottom