• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palace, Too easy?

ChaserTech

Looks hard. But everything just explodes and respawns. WTF is going on??

I think the user was just showing how many waves of enemies there were in just one level.

Still though, you could do the same thing as DMC4. Demons could be modded to automatically start to have higher health than normal DMD mode as well as having stronger attacks and a faster D.T. activation. Not to mention it's only available for the PC version.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I think the user was just showing how many waves of enemies there were in just one level.

Still though, you could do the same thing as DMC4. Demons could be modded to automatically start to have higher health than normal DMD mode as well as having stronger attacks and a faster D.T. activation. Not to mention it's only available for the PC version.
Yea. I know. PC is GOD. But i would love to play BP with that MOD.

I honestly haven't beaten BP yet on DmC, its not hard, but i usually just gain a lot of time, and just **** around to much :/ Something i couldn't do in DMC4's Bloody palace. In DMC4's BP the only way i could gain a substantial amount of time was using Dante and spamming 1 hit with rebellion and two hits with yamoto, over and and over and nothing would stop me. I'm sure that's lame to you, but i'm not as fancy as you are at style switching

Mister Z

Changes avatars like they were t-shirts

Well, it's good to know that in DmC, the same can be done too. It's still a shame that the vanilla game lacked in the difficulty department (which is a tough case for those who have a console version), but I think that, with some creativity, fans can mod something interesting that can give something for the challenge-cravers to look into.

Or maybe I'm expecting too much, but we'll see what happens.

Terrutas

I want a mod to remove color coded enemies. Then add Vergil and the game will be somewhat "redeemable" with the largest air-quotes I can possibly manage around that word.

debbloee

It seems getting easier than before just because New Dante/ Donte has more overpowered abilities like the grappling weapon(Ophion), and also good cancelability, overpowered Aquila, i think that what make BP more easier in this series.
But i think if you reached stage 80++ it getting harder when the enemies just like in DMD mode.
"Failure is just a Delayed Success"
dmc3dd.jpg

Top Bottom