• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BLOODY PLACE NEW FOOTAGE TODAY!!!

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
you d*ck! You promised me BP!! Now I must go DT on you!!
tumblr_mhinyf6CK31qhqpozo5_500.gif

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
MY BODY IS READY...

I am the bone of my Controller.

Rebellion is my body, and Eryx is my blood

I have created over a thousand Sensational's,

Unaware of hours passing by,

Nor aware of headache from hours of game-play,

Withstood Finger-cramps to create combos

waiting for Bloody Palace's arrival

I have no regrets. This is the only path

My whole life was DmC: Devil May Cry

Powerstar7

MY BODY IS READY...

I am the bone of my Controller.

Rebellion is my body, and Eryx is my blood

I have created over a thousand Sensational's,

Unaware of hours passing by,

Nor aware of headache from hours of game-play,

Withstood Finger-cramps to create combos

waiting for Bloody Palace's arrival

I have no regrets. This is the only path

My whole life was DmC: Devil May Cry
You win for that reference. Time to watch unlimited blade works again just for that scene.

Martius

SSSmokin!
Quick, we need more views! Lets promise to show video of free dlc which was integral part of last game in this franchise. What a brilliant idea, so good as selling skins as dlc instead of unlocking them in game.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Quick, we need more views! Lets promise to show video of free dlc which was integral part of last game in this franchise. What a brilliant idea, so good as selling skins as dlc instead of unlocking them in game.
DMC3DA did not have BP and DMC4 had zero alternate cotumes. ERMEEGAWD DEY R NOT FOLLOW TRADISHUNZ!

Sheesh =_=

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
So all they'd have to do is release the same game twice with minimal tweaks as long as BP is "already in game" in that instance for you to shut up?

Martius

SSSmokin!
I just thought after making two games with BP in game they know to put such content in game, not annouce it as free dlc "when its done" "because we can give fans what they wanted" which is bullshit. DMC3 was polished game. in reboot first boss can stuck and do nothing. I doubt it was playtested at all.

I had to buy a new game to get BP in DMC3 while I can get BP in DmC for free. Feel free to argue that having to pay $40 is better than getting something for free.
In comparison to DMC4 its step back.

Top Bottom