• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can you guys check this out?..

What would you rate my trailer? Scale 1-10

• 1?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2?

• 3?

• 4?

• 5?

• 6?

• 7?

• 8?

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 9?

• 10?

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
Hey, I put this vid together a few days ago and just wanted to put a link to it here-your guys' opinions are welcome here. It's just the DMC4 trailer with some differences here and there-especially the added music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDwwrCZ8ipc

Now keep in mind I was looking for that feel of the DMC3 trailer-where the name of the move Dante was performing would show across the screen.

Chrysander

Heh that was pretty cool. The text early on over Dante walking, I think perhaps was a little jarring (for PS3 etc, the timing seemed strange for it) and I'd have chosen a different font. I liked the music placement, I enjoyed that

machindix

It made me giggle when Dante started knocking the camera... he's probably thinking "what the..." when he heard the chorus.:D

Great video you've made there. I gave 8 stars because I thought Ultra Violet didn't go very well with the cut scene. Maybe it's just me...

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
Yea, the music change when he hit the camara was just something I thought would be fun if it changed to music you hear frequently in DMC3, so any ppl who have played DMC3 should recognize the music when he hits it.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
the musics are cool when dante spank the Camera.................and i liked the last music ( Nelo Angelo theme song)................it was awsome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom