• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cerberus battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
When you fight cerberus, how come he starts of green-black then changes red?:huh:

Naoki

Midnight Prowler
^ What he said xD;;

I guess the wittle puppy got a bit angry when Dante started to attack him...xD;;

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
That dog was frickin hard! I fought him today for the first time and I had to restart my mission like 4 times! (I know I suck)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Were you playing the game on easy or medium or hard or very hard or Dante must die?
Because the trick is to use Trickster!!!
If you got it on level 3 that is... hmmmmmm...
Also you will need air hike... Jump in the air and then press your style button if using Swordmaster... you will then hit him good...
But if he goes back and somehow revs himself being ready to jump on you then move to the side where he cante get ya...
Though Cerberus is the hardest on Dante must die... wow!
I am only on stage 3 in Dante must die and on stage 6 in very hard...
Im struggling alot for 3 on Dante must die...
But when I first played the game he was hard, and if its your first time then its way hard...
Naven was way hard the first time I vs. her, she kept on draining my power... by kissing...ewwwww!
And I just got to say... good luck my man! Good luck...

The dark knight

I loved taunting teh little fella. I love it when he is angreh! Then it actually makes him a bit challenging for me.....for the 6th time lol!He is HARD!Vergil 3 is easier!!

De-Buck-

Half manHalf amazin'
Haven;41289 said:
When you fight cerberus, how come he starts of green-black then changes red?:huh:

my opinion??...blood :p

and the most hated boss is big fat blobby arkham with his stupid snake like thingies :dry:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
DemonSlayer6;41971 said:
Were you playing the game on easy or medium or hard or very hard or Dante must die?
Because the trick is to use Trickster!!!
If you got it on level 3 that is... hmmmmmm...
Also you will need air hike... Jump in the air and then press your style button if using Swordmaster... you will then hit him good...
But if he goes back and somehow revs himself being ready to jump on you then move to the side where he cante get ya...
Though Cerberus is the hardest on Dante must die... wow!
I am only on stage 3 in Dante must die and on stage 6 in very hard...
Im struggling alot for 3 on Dante must die...
But when I first played the game he was hard, and if its your first time then its way hard...
Naven was way hard the first time I vs. her, she kept on draining my power... by kissing...ewwwww!
And I just got to say... good luck my man! Good luck...
Were you talking to me?

Stillborn

Devil's heart
Haven;41289 said:

I'm sorry to say this, but do we really need a thread for capcoms mistake? The answer is really simple: they just didin't think about it.

Inferno

I honestly didn't notice that. I was busy kickin' his butt!!! That battle was sooo easy!

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I think that the green is like his armour (I would say the ice is his shield). Once that's been strippeed away he is left with just his exposed skin.

I know you're going to say "well how come you take off the same whether it's red or blue/green skin"

To which my answer would be "Have you forgotten how strng Dante is?":D

Sir-Lukeh

Dante Does Die...
Love the Cerberus fight. I can't beat him on DMD so I'm still stuck on DMD.... And the mode is bloddy hard. I played it on my friend's save and ended up using 10 Vital Large Stars on Mission 15. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom