• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

COD 4 HELP ME!

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
O.K. this may have been a stupid idea going strait frum normal to veteran difficulty on this game, but I have been doing great so far.

I am stuck on the mission where you are trying to capture Al-Asod in the T.V. station, the firefight that takes place inside is killing me every single time!

Help please...:wacko:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Best bet is to use grenades and flash bangs and keep an eye at levels above you and the doorway across from you. Make use of cover and inch forward each time you kill people, as they will keep coming unless you advance.

Ainde

World Saviour
There aren'tny safe spots, the always throw granades, just keep moving and shooting.
That was one of the hardest missions 4 me.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Black Angel;116019 said:
Do they infinatly just keep comeing of could I slowly pick them all off frum a safe spot?

Yeah they will just keep coming, best to just pop some shots and move and watch out for grenades yourself. Theres lots of enemies and they come from different levels and all sides too, its a tricky part.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I hate that level with a passion - even on easy it's hard. The offices opposite where you come in to the area with all the TV's and majority of enemies are a good spot to temporarily camp - but avoid stopping too long because otherwise the grenades will get you.... keep moving and chuck back as many grenades as they come to you...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Heh, I dare not even try Veteran mode just yet, not until I actually feel confident playing the game...Not too sure I can help you then. :lol:

Sorry.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angelo Credo;116479 said:
^ Difficulty?

Just finished the game earlier today myself, god...The ending failed.

I didnt mind the actual ending, i just thought its timing sucked. I mean it comes right when your actually getting into things.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Meh, I was disappointed...It wrapped nothing up, gave you no closure and it didn't even set it up properly for the next game, I did not like that ending one bit. >_<

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angelo Credo;116735 said:
Meh, I was disappointed...It wrapped nothing up, gave you no closure and it didn't even set it up properly for the next game, I did not like that ending one bit. >_<

At least you know that it will be all out action right from the outset for COD 6.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Oh, man. The TV station is an absolute nightmare on Veteran difficulty! Took me flippin' ages to get past... I still have nightmares about it to this day.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Charlie Don't Surf (TV Station one) has been the worst level for me on Veteran now, but then again, I was trying to get the "Your Show Sucks." achievement by destroying EVERY TV broadcasting Al-Asad's speech, so that was a nightmare in itself whilst playing it on Veteran.

I'm currently about 90% of the way through War Pig, and Charlie Don't Surf STILL remains the hardest for me, but I'm bloody dreading One Shot, One Kill.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Ugh, it wasn't even getting AWAY from the Hotel, it was carrying MacMillan around and then defending him for like...10 minutes at the Ferris Wheel, I died SO many times on Normal, I'll NEVER get past that mission.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angelo Credo;117369 said:
Ugh, it wasn't even getting AWAY from the Hotel, it was carrying MacMillan around and then defending him for like...10 minutes at the Ferris Wheel, I died SO many times on Normal, I'll NEVER get past that mission.

Yeah that mission is going to be insane on Veteran.

Top Bottom