• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Costumes

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
We're not going to argue again about wether or not that swap is based on Bayonetta, are we?
No, they aren't. At this point this is just childish.
This is a" your mile may vary" situation, so you can take it as you want until further information.
Now, let us stay calm, ok?:wink:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
No, they aren't. At this point this is just childish.
This is a" your mile may vary" situation, so you can take it as you want until further information.
Now, let us stay calm, ok?:wink:

Hey I don't even care who that swap is based on. All I care about is that she looks sexy as hell and that's enough for me :cool:

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
tumblr_npx0k94zmh1s6ub5do1_500.jpg

oh ****, i love this dante, not just for the color palette, but his serious expression.. if this is official from capcom i am friggin happy..

Blazer-X

Hmm, is it just me or are Dante and Vergil the only ones posing as the character they are copying with their EX colors? Nero doesn't seem like he's using a Vergil pose and neither Trish or Lady seems to be doing anything special. If someone wants to get me the comparison picture for the other characters, much appreciated.

Ixbran

Smashing~
I really like the varying colors of Trish's recolor, and I love the addition of those adorable glasses. Though I am also conflicted, as she looks like my Jr. High Social Studies Teacher.

xD

Top Bottom