• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Could Donte be cursed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IncarnatedDemon

Kain will bitchslap Alucard so hard that hell forget hes a vampire.

whats that ? a swarm of alu fans coming my way

*raises fist up like a english gentlemen* and says:
come on then.
ill bite your legs off!

Dusk Stalker

" Everybody gets a bullet!" -Axton
In my honest opinion, nope.:p

No offense, but Alucard would murder Kain.

Not that kain is not completely badass, because he really is, just not as badass as Alucard IMO.
After Defiance....Yeah Good luck on Alucard's part going against a purified Soul Reaver (with the possiblity of ripping Schro's soul out and taking away his omnipresence) and an unkillable Kain.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Could Donte simply be cursed to appear in failures? Or worse, is there just something about him that attracts financial ruin?
This really is a /v/ thread.

First of all you only listed the 4 most famous games Dante has appeared in outside of DMC, second those games are not exactly pariahs in the gaming world, even PAS isn't as badly regarded as that, and lastly Dante is hardly the reason any of those games (the ones you don't know because they aren't famous) aren't as big a sellers as they are, they just don't have mass appeal.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
After Defiance....Yeah Good luck on Alucard's part going against a purified Soul Reaver (with the possiblity of ripping Schro's soul out and taking away his omnipresence) and an unkillable Kain.

Even without Schrodinger Alucard would be to much to handle in my opinion.

With those millions of souls to sort through it would be a long battle of attrition, one which I think Alucard would come out on top if he had the proper control restrictions released without resorting to restriction 0 which rids him of all his souls.

IncarnatedDemon

seriously im far from raziel fan. but 50 middle fingers to whoever responsible for raziel not being in psa.
he deserves the spot more than the newcomers, drake, narikio and cole.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Kaine, Alucard?

Fools:
vampire_hunter_d_by_kaoskid1-d3n3jmf.jpg

crush

Well Alucard isn't a "vampire" in a sense.
He is rather a soul container that has vampire like qualities that originated from the superstition in his country. It's not like he has the power to warp reality.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Well Alucard isn't a "vampire" in a sense.
He is rather a soul container that has vampire like qualities that originated from the superstition in his country. It's not like he has the power to warp reality.
He... uhm, IS a vampire in every sense possible... He is DRACULA, you know...
He started out as "just" a powerful vampire, then Van Helsing's experiments gave him new powers, if I remember correctly...

TerrorA

He started out as "just" a powerful vampire, then Van Helsing's experiments gave him new powers, if I remember correctly...

Wow, so if the fan theory of "VHD is Hellsing's future" is correct, Alucard did the same thing to his son that Van Helsing did to him.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
People need to look what is "Omnipresent". Where is Macabre when you need him?
Being Omnipresent is the same as being omnipotent and unkillable. You're at the past, you're in the present, you're in the future. You exist everywhere. Alucard can just kill D before he growns up to become a full realized dhampyr and kill kain before he even become a vampire. Omnipresence is also the highest level of speed. Faster than the speed of light and Faster than Faster than light speed. None of Kain or either D had a speed reaction of speed of light or faster than light speed. D's best reaction time is Relativistic at best so this is either speed blitz. End of discussion.

Alucard AKA Dracula > Any vampires in anime. Yes, that includes Dio Brando and f*cking Abel Nightroad :D
Trailer_3-1.jpg

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Dracula spelled backwards.
That. Dear Van Helsing did not have a great imagination for names, when he choose one for his new servant... :p
Wow, so if the fan theory of "VHD is Hellsing's future" is correct, Alucard did the same thing to his son that Van Helsing did to him.
Must have taken inspiration from someone... :troll:

Dusk Stalker

" Everybody gets a bullet!" -Axton
Being Omnipresent is the same as being omnipotent and unkillable. You're at the past, you're in the present, you're in the future. You exist everywhere. Alucard can just kill D before he growns up to become a full realized dhampyr and kill kain before he even become a vampire. Omnipresence is also the highest level of speed. Faster than the speed of light and Faster than Faster than light speed. None of Kain or either D had a speed reaction of speed of light or faster than light speed. D's best reaction time is Relativistic at best so this is either speed blitz. End of discussion.

Alucard AKA Dracula > Any vampires in anime. Yes, that includes Dio Brando and f*cking Abel Nightroad :D
Trailer_3-1.jpg

You forgot Kain killed a god along with having the Time Emblem(Freezing time) and the Dimension Emblem(Creating a copy while moving at high speeds)and the Balance Emblem(Boost the attack along with a massive AoE attack).

And Kain after Defiance technically cannot be killed in any sense.

And another thing he is the Scion of Balance...basically a hax amount of magic with that package.

TerrorA

Trailer_3-1.jpg

D is lightspeed. The link even states that, and uses science to prove it.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium

Oh my god...his feet are so tiny...it's actually REALLY weird to see him with normal proportions. I never thought it possible >.<
----------------------
Despite whatever intentions Sony had with PSA, I really like it. It's a different type of game than Smash, and even if it wasn't I welcome it with open arms, because I like fun games, and PSA is a fun game.

Also remember that Sony couldn't just shove whoever they wanted into the roster, it was all up to each of the IP owners to allow their characters to be used. As Omar said "It takes two to tango," and unfortunately, Activision was retarded enough to not let Crash or Spyro be used in promotion, even when Spyro is living on through Skylanders fame now.

"All-Star" itself really just means a congregation of the "stars" of something, and since the roster is full of characters who star in their respective games in some way, it makes sense. These characters did "star" in games on Playstation systems.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
Alucard is like one of the most generic names ever now in the whole vampire scene.

it was given to him as a way to humiliate him by the hellsing family.

Alucard gained his powers in a unique way, he wasnt blooded a vampire rather he turned himself into one by absorbing the blood of his fallen comrades as they were excevuted. making him very powerful. from there he proceeded to kill and eat every other existing vampire and absorb their power and masacre thousands. making him incredibly powerful. somehow Van Hellsing managed to beat him and enslaved him to his bloodline. and since then hes only gotten stronger. hes gone past vampire to a demon or contianer or dimension or vault of souls or sommit.

D is lightspeed. The link even states that, and uses science to prove it.
if D travels at lightspeed he should be incinerated by the friction he generates. and if not by the energy required to make him light speed. alucard isnt immortal (he states very plainly) but he cant be killed in a conventional way. it requires him becoming this omnipresent thing and you killing him, and everything hes ever killed. then destroying his dimension or sommit like that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom