• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Create your own Devil May Cry Character

Most emphasis on...

• melee performance (We want a vergil esque super swordsman)

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • ranged attacks (We want a virtuoso of ranged weaponry like Ocelot in MGS)

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Re: If you were to create your main character for DMC...

Alastor, of course. I'll try to describe him in one of my new fanfics

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

Alastor12;11250 said:
Alastor, of course. I'll try to describe him in one of my new fanfics

you were quick to reply, care to answer the poll question?

D

Deleted member 209

firearms swords r somewot overrated nowadays (in my opinion)

Dark Elf

Dagger user

Notice, that progress erases the value of weapons and estabilishes new standarts. example is Japan. Katanas were very common in the Tokugawa Era, but now they are valued as gold. Most of us also think that wielding a katana is a great honor and sign of power. Ancient people thought that katana shows nothing, but a weapon. Maybe over 100 years our firearms will be rarety.
Sorry, this was offtopic, but I really want to know what you think about it

D

Deleted member 209

that is tru tho I suppose... what could replace firearms tho?

Dark Elf

Dagger user

Some laser cannons, particle cannons, desintegrators..... All what good ol' Lucas was talkin' about

D

Deleted member 209

yeah but they'd still count as firearms. Like the plasma gun, from Doom 3. Somehow I don't think that a new form of weapon will be discovered I think that we'll jus get updates of the older stuff.

D

Deleted member 209

yeah I suppose :)

D

Deleted member 209

I'm not 2 sure probs one of the many characters I make up for my fanfics I was onli sure bout the weapons my character would use ^_^

Dante666666

i would want it to be leveled out. For instance when im almost dead i run away and shoot him. Then i get my health back and hack and slash. So both for me.

Kaihedgie

I have several original kemono characters, so I'll choose Kai to be in it. His emphasis on combat is on melee attacks. Since I'm basing this on his future incarnation, he has two weapons (none of which are Devil Arms)

Kai is a humanoid hybrid of a tanuki (a raccoon dog demon of Japanese folklore) and a bat. A very potenial shapeshifter who wields the element of thunder. He wields the zanbatou called Tempest and the newly acquired tachi, Guardian. Tempest is a Thunder-aligned melee weapon with a medium to long range. It has a few attacks similar to that of Rebellion such as Million Stab and Stinger. Guardian is a non-elemental weapon with a slightly longer reach than Tempest with good power and speed. Kai also has a Devil Trigger-like form called Raiju Release, which transforms him into a form similar to that of his old Anubis-like wyvern form that he had inherited. While Kai has a few ranged attacks, he does not have firearms and a very poor defense

This is the image of him I drew from scratch using only MS Paint:
Kaigr.png

NO STEALING THIS FURRY! Character is (c) me only

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
The Phantarch;11249 said:
If you were going to make your own character for DMC what would your character have most emphasis on.

well..........i told my characters and the enemies......when i had time, i will tell

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
allegrian: Grandfather of Sparda, he was the first at fighting against Medevil in the Legendary Battle and we was the first to recieve the powers of Sparda called Sparda Legion. he Wields the Blood Legion (Sword) and he is big than a gate.......little big than Undertaker

this was the one of my characters that i imagined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom