• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DANTE-NESS! @.@

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
But as seen in the fanart, it appears more like Dante's son than a son of Mundus. Why else would Dante hold the baby tight like that?
Why can't Mundus's son be like dante ? i mean if its shown that demon have children with humans they look like humans with white hair

and for dante holding the baby. it could be pictured as that he rescued the baby from Mundus.

ZeroLove

Why can't Mundus's son be like dante ? i mean if its shown that demon have children with humans they look like humans with white hair

and for dante holding the baby. it could be pictured as that he rescued the baby from Mundus

Did you play DmC? Then you would know how a son of Mundus would look like.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Did you play DmC? Then you would know how a son of Mundus would look like.
I'm not talking about DmC.. it strays away from the original concept.. and nero's origins are still a mystery so he might as well be a son of some other demon

Also in the anime Episode "Not Love" it is shown that some demons still live in human world with humans

Anyway i know that if Mudus makes out with someone like kim kardashin its not gonna be a pretty sight

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
406406029.jpg

406406026.jpg

406406023.jpg

406406018.jpg

I think Kyrie has the wrong bed...XD
406406017.jpg

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
I could never get my head around DantexTrish >_< I mean she looks like his mom. For most guys, "them's the brakes!" I know she could change appearances but when they'd get done... *ahem* doing what they... do he's going to wake up next to what looks to be his mother... and probably scream loud enough to scare both Nero and Lucia. I always liked DantexLady. She was so feisty and serious in contrast to his silly and rather nonchalant personality and I like that.

But anyway back to Dante-ness.
DMC1_Dante_Art.png

Like a boss

tumblr_mkngl6A7Oh1s8ln49o1_500.png

tumblr_mfedbrywKP1rgv5s5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfedbrywKP1rgv5s5o8_400.jpg

Devil_May_Cry_pg_21_by_ninja_magus.jpg

DanteStyle

但丁是我的
We've had threads like this before, and there needs to be a new one. Post Dante-ness. I'll start:

Umvc3dante.png

I might need to make a sig with this. @.@

Your turn. :D

EDIT: Oh my gosh, trust me on this! Click to make the Dante pic full size. XDDDDD!!!

OOOOH MY word that was scary, I was scrolled down too far when I clicked it so Dante's pants jumped in my face. Awwwwkward. :shifty:

-edit-
Tried it again and now every part I click on jumps out at me. So....whoops. My bad :blush:

>>Yamato<<

Vergil's sword and #1 fan!
HAPPY PLACE! WHERE I MUST STAB ALL! *stabbing all the Dantes* Wooh! *panting* Damn I'm only a third done... Oh man... So much fan art... So much... so much... AGH! *falls* Agh! To much... pictures! *dragging self on floor* To much Dante! Agh! Must kill... *dragging self* Ah damn it all I'll just stick to the actual Dante. *stabs* VICTORY! :D *click* NOT MORE PICTURES! AAAAAAAH! >O< FIND YOUR HAPPY PLACE!
(Leaves forums)

The Rebellion

"We do what we want "
i dont know what your talking about but >>Yamato<< are different accounts if thats what you think and different people just saying

Top Bottom