• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante Reacts to New Dante [VIDEO]

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I must say one thing. Gaming is socially considered an "unhealthy pasttime".
Then it is quite reasonable that "Hating a game for a constant period" is more unhealthier than that.
Quite possibly life-shortening to get as worked up and stressed about it as some do. I wouldn't have the patience to do what Event does, as what he is warning against is more than likely a losing battle. Corporations and their lobbyists already own our governments, pretty much, and the media has considerable sway over those and public opinion, too, and they two will work with each other to get what they want.

crush

Quite possibly life-shortening to get as worked up and stressed about it as some do. I wouldn't have the patience to do what Event does, as what he is warning against is more than likely a losing battle. Corporations and their lobbyists already own our governments, pretty much, and the media has considerable sway over those and public opinion, too, and they two will work with each other to get what they want.

And I must say...
It's not the addtitional potato chips and cookies that you took while your posting that makes you unhealthy.

When I heard one of my favorite games was getting made and it turned out the next one sucked, I got so mad for an entire month that I almost gave myself a hernia.

SEE?

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
justshootme.gif
justshootme.gif
justshootme.gif
justshootme.gif
justshootme.gif
justshootme.gif
justshootme.gif
justshootme.gif
justshootme.gif
justshootme.gif
justshootme.gif
justshootme.gif

berto

I Saw the Devil
So we can't even agree to dissagree...
Only one thing left to be done!
tumblr_m44xyyaGL01rs97fco1_500.gif

Might Be Better in 3D
just+sit+back+and+enjoy+the+show+_3a6d617e2ddb62c3605542c0b3c4c32c.gif

berto

I Saw the Devil
Don't knock it! I'm having a blast! There is nothing more that I have to say on the subject and no one here is going to talk me into their stance on ether MainEvent or the game, no matter how much opinions or logical arguments they trow at me, nor am I going to be able to do the same with opinions or logical arguments. We are at a stand still and people refuse to ether live or let live so I'm just enjoying the show...

Please, go on
tumblr_mdynf2uiP11rri9jt.gif

Azurel

I must say one thing. Gaming is socially considered an "unhealthy pasttime".
Then it is quite reasonable that "Hating a game for a constant period" is more unhealthier than that.

"What heartens me is that everyone currently over 40 will eventually die. And videogames will be as legitimate as all other forms of entertainment media."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom