• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's...package?

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
We do? Since when?

I always thought we talked about girls, movies, and the jackass teachers.

This is exactly how I remember High School locker room conversations! Call me dated but it's only been well under a decade since then :p

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
My idle wanderings take me into thread titled "Dante's...package?" and there are no pictures? Disappointed to say the least.
That's because he doesn't have a package:p There's nothing there on the charcter model.

8BitHero

Scrub
Sorry my heterosexical side refrains from lookin in such areas so I couldn't not say much. However if youy are one to take a gander in that region maybe you should compare Dante's "bulge" to Vergil's model too to see who has da biggest of them all! This actually isn't a troll post..I think it would be interesting to know how they went about the models when they clearly wanted Vergil's to be bigger cuz he said so.
The Watchmen film would put you to the test.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Of course New Dante doesn't have a package, why do you think Kat was staring at him like that. (But original Dante, that guy probably has a footlong)

ChibiVerg

Vergil: Small and Cute.
I have an itching urge to stare at Dante's and Vergil's crotches... but when I do I just start to feel slightly weirded out. And You never know, Vergil could use his coat as extra security. I mean his trousers don't look like they would be able to hide a hard on.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
TBH, when I use Daz Studio, Male models don't have a 'package' (they don't have nipples either). I've had to download something called a 'strident p*nis' which you add onto the model, but you have to place it yourself because if you do it automatically, it gets bigger than the model :lol: .

I suppose it's just easier to create game models without them.

Top Bottom