• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Demons - How do you think they would look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmodaius

Yes, people... another thread where you can use your imagination, turn them to words and spread them out for everyone to see. This time it is about the demons of Devil May Cry and how you think or want them to appear like in the reboot.

So far, we have seen these mechanic/robotic like "marionettes" in the trailer. They seem to have a female voice which sound electronified (if that's even a word) and they more or less move like zombie-dolls. Puppets with dark ink stains on them. The marionettes first showed in DMC1 where they looked like clown-puppets, so I think that the reboot-marionettes are indeed much cooler looking.

What are your thoughts and ideas?

Asmodaius

darkslayer23;277260 said:
Dude.....Think about if this DmC rebooth Dante has a Devil Trigger.

Wait, are you telling me what kind of thread I should make? Or are you asking how Dante's Devil form would look like in the reboot? Because that would be a plausible subject to post about in this thread as well. ^^

What I am asking is, what are -your- thoughts and ideas?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Hmm...I do agree with Storm on this one. They might all have a mechanical feel/tone to them. Besides the point...here a few of ideas. I'm sure I will have more...just right now I will name off what I can think of.

Gargoyles- A flying stone demon with large bat-like wings. Sharp fangs, claws/talons.

Guard Hounds- These are canine like creatures. They have large tentacle coming from their head. Can be undead, fire, lightning, ice based.

Flesh-Eaters- Zombies.:$

Extractors- A floating mechanical looking octopus. It's eight-tentacles seize hold of the object while it extracts the life force of the object being held.

Blitz- Yes I said something from DMC4. It can be something similar to it...but it will still have its electric force field.

Scythes- The classic Grim Reaper type monster :D But it of course will have a cyber looking scythe and a larger cloak.

Voids- Electrical demonic portals. They transport you to a mini-boss that controls that said portal.

darkslayer23

Corrupted Son Of Sparda
Asmodaius;277263 said:
Wait, are you telling me what kind of thread I should make? Or are you asking how Dante's Devil form would look like in the reboot? Because that would be a plausible subject to post about in this thread as well. ^^

What I am asking is, what are -your- thoughts and ideas?

All of the Demons Sucked in this Reboot. Im just asking if dante still had his D.T. Im wondering if they remove it because of the ignorance on thei minds.:mad:

VirgilTheart

darkslayer23;277266 said:
All of the Demons Sucked in this Reboot. Im just asking if dante still had his D.T. Im wondering if they remove it because of the ignorance on thei minds.:mad:

o_O Uh, only one type of demon (that I can think of) was revealed so far.

As far as DT goes, I figure it'll be there, but I could be wrong. ^_^

Asmodaius

darkslayer23;277266 said:

That's not what this thread is about, so please stay on topic.
Thank you.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
there is a possiblity that the DmC demons could be redesigned versions of the demons from the other Devil May Cry games. the mecanical "marionettes" could actualy be mecanical versions of the Marionettes from Devil May Cry1.

moseslmpg

I seriously doubt they are going to rehash old enemies, unless they are iconic, like Phantom or Shadows.

Even though the mannequins appear mechanical they do seem to be made of some kind of inky liquid. Or they could have been taken over by the inky fluid similar to how the parasite larvae took over machines in DMC2.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
moseslmpg;279057 said:
I seriously doubt they are going to rehash old enemies, unless they are iconic, like Phantom or Shadows.

Even though the mannequins appear mechanical they do seem to be made of some kind of inky liquid. Or they could have been taken over by the inky fluid similar to how the parasite larvae took over machines in DMC2.

Thats true.

That i remembered the marrionettes that they are possesed by lower spirits.

So probably in DmC we will ave more materalized demons of this way :)

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
moseslmpg;279057 said:

the Marionettes are the first enemy in the first game in the series. some might call that iconic and i don't really think the Shadows qualify as iconic, but that's just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom