• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil Arms

Rend

Necromancer
what devil arms are you hoping to see in the DMC anime.

I'm personally hoping for Alastor and Ifrit

Noxotic

I'm hoping for Rebellion and Sparda. Those two would just look so awesome in a carefully drawn out anime. I really hope for them. Alastor and Ifrit need to be there too.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I totally agree with Nexon - Rebellion and Sparda making an appearance would be pretty cool. I wouldn't say no the Agni & Rudra devil-arms either... ;)

Rend

Necromancer
Agni and Rudra would be cool, I forgot about Rebellion...how could I forget that, think they will show the weapons special abilities? Like Alastor lightening,Agni and Rudra ability to control fire and wind and what not?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
If they make them appear, it would be logical to make them have their abilities;)
However, I still want to know if they are going with a storyline we know or something completely knew.
Force Edge would be nice to appear, but since we saw Rebellion I kinda doubt it:p
In one of the presentations of the trailer in youtube it says that DMC anime is going to be an OVA rather than a TV series.

Lucifer's Ire

.::Otaku::.
Sparda definately. It's the most powerful Devil Arm in the whole DMC universe.
It also looks awesome. 8)
I would also like to see a hand to hand Devl Arm, such as Beowulf and Ifrit. I think I prefer Beowulf, because it's not only Gauntlets. In the game Ifrit looks cooler, but they can make the light flashes of Beowulf look awesome in the anime.
I can't think of any other. Maybe Alastoer, but since there is already Rebellion... I don't think so.

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
I'd like to see Cerberus. Best sidearm, when things are tough.
Nevan and Agni&Rudra are difficult to draw and animate. But it would be cool with those…

We know that the anime will have Rebellion + Ebony & Ivory.
Being realistic, they’ll go with the minimum. So probably only screenplay-important weapons (Sparda, Force Edge)

Lucifer's Ire

.::Otaku::.
Axel you are right. Nunchucks look pretty cool. Especially if the are like crystalized bones and have an ice element :|

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
Yup, Lucifer, they sure do. Near death cool.

BTW. Dante has Rebellion with him (so it's after DMC1)
Didn't Dante give Sparda to Trish? And Trish will be in the anime, so Sparda is almost 100% in the anime...

BTW-2
It just hit me. Maybe they'll invent new weapons into the anime. I mean every game has a different arsenal, 'cept for some classics...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Zeke Axel;27568 said:
Yup, Lucifer, they sure do. Near death cool.

BTW. Dante has Rebellion with him (so it's after DMC1)
Didn't Dante give Sparda to Trish? And Trish will be in the anime, so Sparda is almost 100% in the anime...

BTW-2
It just hit me. Maybe they'll invent new weapons into the anime. I mean every game has a different arsenal, 'cept for some classics...

About the Trish part...
I've heard that the anime is supposed to be between DMC3 & DMC so if Trish meets Dante it would be kind of weird. Maybe we can learn how she was made, and how long she searched to find the son of Sparda;)

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
Trish is in the anime. They even have a seiyu for her.

Besides, who said the anime won't cover the script of the games?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The trailer showed things which doesn't have anything to do with the game. And I didn't doubt Trish's appearance,but her role in the anime;)

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
OK, OK.
No Sparda for you then...
Let's think they'll add new weapons...

I'm starting to get the bad feeling, that Dante will have to do with Rebellion+E&I trough the whole show...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
That's what I think too. In the best, if the last enemy is too powerful he may resort to use Force Edge, but even that seems rather unlikely

Top Bottom