• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DEVIL MAY CRY 4-S RANKING JOURNEY

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Thanks the first couple might be rough lol but ill try and make sure they look stylish atleast lol word of warning i am a pandora junkie lol love that weapon

Just have fun, don't worry about it.

Pandora's a very useful weapon has some real beneficial functionality, well 2 of it's moves do.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
How would you recomend i tape my video's or walkthrough's or such lol

Just use a phone or camcorder device of some description, they all pick up gaming fairly decently now and as long as you can make out what's happening quality doesn't really matter.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Have you unlocked super charactters? as they make vids more fun

Not yet but when i do i will make a video possibly with a soundtrack lol unsure atm lol but i am definitely looking forward to the harder levelsjust for pure curiousity for how ill fare

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
sounds good if you need strategies message me on xbox til then , Slán awhaile mo chara.

Take care and yah that did throw me for a loop for a second idk i mean do i even have a right to do any tutorials at all for this game considering how new i am? and further more on the home page you have all this info for dmc 1,2,3 and even the reboot but nothing for four, id like to change that anyone know how i could possibly get in contact with someone who would let me do something like that or if id even be allowed?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
There are tuturials and walkthroughs and guides already man by the bucket load on youtube man its a matter of finding em there are jump cancel and combat how to vids too so feel free to make vids :)

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
also there is info on here for dmc4 the threads just havent been posted in for ages so there hard to find.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
also there is info on here for dmc4 the threads just havent been posted in for ages so there hard to find.

i know that but if you go to the home page you have drop downs for all the dmc games with a ton of info on everything except 4 and while there are threads and video links in the forum i just feel kind of idk irrked that dmc 4 doesnt have a drop down on the home page of this site

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
Cool to see people in these forums still interested on challenging this game! I'll bring some useful information to you about S-Rank calculation:

PB DMC4 Forums

This can clarify things when you don't have one idea on what you have to work on to get the S on some missions. But most of the time it's a very straightforward thing to improve what the rank shows you that you not did so well, but sometimes it's cool to think about another strategys to make that S come out. In DMC4 i'm generally more annoyed with the orb rank than anything else, sometimes it forces you to find some hidden red orbs, for example.

This playlist on YouTube can be quite useful for you too:

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Cool to see people in these forums still interested on challenging this game! I'll bring some useful information to you about S-Rank calculation:

PB DMC4 Forums

This can clarify things when you don't have one idea on what you have to work on to get the S on some missions. But most of the time it's a very straightforward thing to improve what the rank shows you that you not did so well, but sometimes it's cool to think about another strategys to make that S come out. In DMC4 i'm generally more annoyed with the orb rank than anything else, sometimes it forces you to find some hidden red orbs, for example.

This playlist on YouTube can be quite useful for you too:

Thanks i appreciate the help ill take a look and use as much as i can in strategy

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
HEY JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS MY ACHIEVEMENT IS NO LONGER LOCKED I HAVE ALL OF THE SECRET MISSIONS DONE!!!!!! now on to the next one

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Having some trouble s ranking mission 5 in devil hunter unsure as to why this is lol any tips?

Top Bottom