• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may Cry 5 - Hell's Angels

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

"Hmm, how interesting" Dante said, staring at the neck of the dead human on the floor. The man's blood spilt all over the place.​

"Well officer Dante, what have you got in mind?" Nero questioned, confronting Dante from his side.​

Dante turned and faced his young 'apprentice'.​

"These guys are some rip off of me. Sad to see one of them pass away like this. But I wonder how many of these, things, there really are. And what their background really is?" Dante pondered.​

"I smell The Order’s work all over this, Dante" Nero said, confidently. Dante raised his left eyebrow and placed his right hand on his chin, in thought. "Yeah, this seems like their work all right. But what where they trying to achieve from creating these minions, set about in my image?" he couldn't put his finger on it.​

"The Order must of worked on this elsewhere, because I only recently got word of this activity a week ago. Any ideas on what we should do now?" Dante asked Nero, who scratched his head with the Devil Bringer.​

Nero's Devil Bringer started to glow, taking some kind of reaction to the dead human on the floor. Dante stared at the arm, curiously.​

"That arm really is extraordinary," he stated. Nero ignored the comment. "It's Hell," he replied... "Sometimes I wish I could just remove it from me, but I know that‘s not possible. Other times, I'm glad it's here. What the hell is up with this thing?" he added, the Devil Bringer still glowing vividly.​

"I think maybe you are linked to them in some way or some form. If I’m right in thinking there’s a connection, then maybe we can use that arm of yours to track the other wannabes down?" Dante said, the idea occurring to him all of a sudden.​

Nero sighed and rolled his eyes.​

"Sure, why not? Use me as some sort of tracking device. At least I can be of some use I suppose, right?" he added to his sigh.​

"Listen, I'm just trying to get to the bottom of all this madness lately. Since we picked up from where we left in Fortuna, there's been a lot of strange things going on. You'd be the most helpful out of the two, if you and your arm co-operated" Dante made cleared. Nero shook his head, "My arm is not a separate person...Anyway Dante, how are we going to know where to head from here? There are only four directions we can take."

"Well, how about you pick one?".

Nero thought for a few seconds.​

"Okay South," he answered. After a few steps had been taken by the pair, Nero could feel his Devil Bringer causing him some distress. "Yeah, definitely this way Dante. This thing is picking up something odd."

"Okay let's get to it" Dante said, the two both starting to run at a fast pace.​

"TRY AND KEEP UP, NERO!" Dante screamed back.​

Nero knocked the comment away, like it was an attack from an enemy. "Watch this, old man" Nero said to himself, sending his arm out in front of him. The outstretched hand grabbed the back of Dante's trench-coat, tugging him back slightly, as Nero then shot right past him.​

Dante left standing in a dazed manner.​

"COME ON DANTE, KEEP UP!".

"Huh, so ****y. Reminds me of someone I use to know."

Nero had come to a sudden halt in the middle of the street. Dante eventually reaching up to him, as if he was losing his pace after all the years he’d been at his job.​

"Well, what?" Dante said, taking a step forward to Nero's right. Nero stuck his right hand out, the Devil Bringer holding Dante back firmly.​

Dante looked at Nero, into his eyes. And was extremely confused. The next thing he felt was how immense the Devil Bringer was building up with a strange amount of energy.​

Then a sudden blasting thud that shook the very ground itself, making Dante and Nero both stumble on the spot.​

"Whatever made a move like that has got to be bigger than your ego, Dante" Nero noted.​

"Very funny, kid. Wait for me to laugh" Dante replied, leaving it a few seconds, "Ha."

"Nice sarcasm, buddy. I suggest we ignore the main guy until the end, then come in and save the day. The usual crap we do, huh?" Nero stated.​

Dante nodded in agreement. "Yeah, got to go with that idea Nero. For the mean time, we need to know what is going on around here. Do you know much about this place, or did you not get out much?" Dante mocked.​

"All I know is this is Fallen Grace. The Island City next to Fortuna. I never really went here much, from what I remember. Can't remember much of my childhood" Nero said, confirming as much as he was aware of.​

"Seems like The Order didn't just worship Sparda in Fortuna then, that much is clear now. What they have done here must be something entirely different to what they were trying to achieve before," Dante said, trying to assume a means of some clarification on the matter.​

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
"What were they trying to achieve before?" Nero laughed. "Asides from worshipping your father and all that crap. No offence, but not exactly my cup of coffee" Nero quickly added.

"Worshipping was one thing. Your Master became obsessed with power, however, as do many. Who knows what else he was looking into for all these years?" Dante replied. Nero looked on thoughtfully.

"When Trish told me that she got an insight into the Order's works, I was astonished. Your entire civilization is based on those events thousands of years ago. Keeping the story alive for all to hear" he continued, Nero still listening to his mentor carefully.

"But maybe it's all too much for humans to be aware of? I myself would rather it be kept a secret. So we must clear up all traces of these events." Dante stated, confirming his feelings into the open.

Nero took a small breath, and readied his response.

"What are you gonna do though? Kill anyone that knows about your father, Sparda? Or me and you or anyone associated with us? Lets face it Dante, we can keep demons away, but people are eventually gonna know about us. They already do in small doses. And it'll just spread and spread, until everyone knows about these things. Maybe it's not such a bad thing after all. Wouldn't you want people to be aware of the dangers they may need to face?"

"It's not that Nero. By not knowing about it, they are protected from the thought of anything bad happening to them or their loved ones. We don't want people living in fear constantly. To me, it'd be better if they didn't know. These imitations of me are here to help, so I hope; so for the mean time, lets just find one that's still alive" Dante replied, thoughtfully.

They both came to a halt, having been walking and talking the whole time.

A sign post hit their attention, like a warm bullet to the face.

-Limbo City-

"Limbo City?" Dante said, reading the sign. He looked confused. "Never heard of it" came Nero's take on the name.

"Seems a little, odd" Dante said, continuing with his confusion. He took a step forward, a bright glow of light gently hit his dark eyes. Still maintaining his vision, he proceeded forwards into the City. Nero following close by his side, as if his lapdog so to say.

The light emitting got brighter and brighter, consuming Dante and Nero's vision, eventually blinding them both.

They dropped to the floor like fish coming out of water and were unconscious for several minutes.

"What happened?" Dante muttered, after he regained consciousness. Nero just managing to hear him. Other voices were being heard all around, as people came over to examine their bodies.

"Who are you?" came a man's voice. Happening to be that of a Sheriff.

The two got to their feet, brushing off dust from their clothes and looking bewildered. "What is this place? What happened when we left Fallen Grace?" Dante asked, addressing the man.

Nero stood in confusion next to Dante, scanning the faces of the people stood around them.

"This is Limbo City. And I'm the law of this place. Yup, just me. We don't tend to get any trouble around here with me in charge. Though to say, we did have one trouble maker a few days back" the Sheriff answered.

"Uh hum. My other question, Sheriff" Dante remarked, demanding an explanation satisfactory to his question.

"Limbo City isn't like any other City you've ever known. I don't know how you two boys managed to get here, or what you're looking to find. But if you want a word of advice, I suggest you turn your asses 'round and never step foot in here again" came the Sheriff's rude reply.

Dante stepped forward, raising a finger to the man. "We didn't come here to find anything. If anything, this place found us. When we left Fallen Grace, it felt like I left myself. Now what is this place? And I want the truth" he said, angrily.

Nero interrupted the two, barging in with a comment of his own.

"You’ve clearly gone in all guns blazing, whilst I however took the nice approach of asking the people here. From what I could gather, this place is some sort of holding cell for people's souls. Kind of like a trap. These people don't know how they got here, but they want to get out. This man looks after them, keeping them safe from the dark souls that live amongst here. If I were to hasten a guess, our true selves are still alive outside this prison" Nero said, giving his two cents.

Dante and Nero's bodies lay slumped on two separate tables. Each still imprisoned in Limbo City, their minds far away from them.

A silver haired man looked down at them both, a smile wide on his face.

"Time to have a little fun".

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Lady paced the shop floor, turning her head constantly to face Trish who was sat on the desk-chair. "This is ridiculous. Those two have been gone for three days now. And Dante only said it'd take a few hours, so he put it" Lady said. Trish shrugged at this.

"Who's to say what they're up to? You think something is up?" she replied, after her shrug.

Lady thought for a second, then nodded her head.

"Yeah, I mean it's not like him to be away longer than he makes clear. You know how confident he is in himself. What if something has gone wrong?" Lady replied, worried.

Trish stood up, leaving the chair. "You think we should go looking for him? Where do we even start?" she said, beginning to wonder.

At that point there was a knock on the door that made them both startled.

Trish slipped her hands down the side of her legs, her fingers met her two gun holsters. She firmly pulled Luce and Ombra from them, and raised them at the door. Lady answered it, cautiously. Her fingers twisted the door handle slowly, and the door creaked on opening.

There standing in front of them was a soaking wet man, his black hair drenched. His clothes dripping wet. Water dripping from a sword he was holding.

Lady gave him a clueless expression.

"And who the hell are you?" Lady asked.

The man stared her deeply in the eyes, and replied.

"I'm Dante".

Vergil gazed at the two unaware Demon Hunters before him, still smiling heavily. He wondered over to Dante, crouching at his side. Vergil looked Dante in the face, still smiling menacingly. He ran his fingers across Dante's face, rather delicately. As if he was caressing him, in an odd manner. His fingers met Dante's shining silver hair, like his own. He put his fingers through his hair, running the front to the back. Dante's hair stuck up like Vergil's, and he laughed at this.

"It's like looking at myself" he said, laughing to himself.

He turned and crouched at Nero's side. "I don't understand who you are, but you have something belonging to me. Oh wait, I think I can take it from you without you noticing" he said, retrieving Yamato. "Oh what's that? You don't think I should take it? Oh please stop me. HA! Never mind, whoever you are. It's rightfully mine anyway, and I have no idea why he let you have it" Vergil concluded.

He moved away from their bodies, and stood holding Yamato. Throwing a comment to an oblivious Dante.

"How I missed our time together"

"This doesn't make any sense to me" Dante said. Nero was still clueless as well. The people were now leaving them alone. Not wanting anything else to do with them. The Sheriff left also, leaving the two to think amongst themselves.

"What reason would there be for us to of ended up here? Unless someone, or something, is hiding things from us" Dante said, trying to make sense of it all.

"Hmm, I'm not sure Dante. My arm is picking up some weird vibe from this place though. Maybe we can still follow that up here? It may lead us to something. Just a hunch. I'm going out on a limb here" Nero said, giving his input.

"If you think it would help, why not? We can't be stuck here forever, right?" Dante replied, following behind Nero who was leading them on some venture through the City.

The two were walking through Limbo City for quite some time, until they stopped to sight some demons surrounding the current area.

"Ah, our favourite friends" Dante said, sarcastically.

Nero pulled thin air from the sheath of Yamato. "Huh, what the hell?" he said, realising the katana wasn't present before his eyes. "Where is the Yamato? Dante, have you taken it?" Nero questioned.

"What? Nero, I was the one who gave you that bloody thing. Why would I take it from you?" Dante replied, slightly annoyed by this.

"Ah, not good" he shortly added to his annoyance at Nero's comment. "What?" Nero asked, not understanding Dante's sudden surprised tone of voice.

"I think someone is tampering with our true selves, outside of this place. This isn't good at all"
Dante replied, distressed.

"Okay okay, don't panic. We're fine now right? So we're not dead or anything. Come on Dante, there's no need to worry. I doubt it'd be anything serious. I mean, who would of found us in that short space of time?" Nero said calmly.

"I don't know. Maybe whatever brought us here in the first place. I'm not sure kiddo. I just don't feel right about this at all" Dante continued with his concerns.

"Hey, maybe killing some demons will help cheer you up, huh? Come on, let's go!" Nero replied, running straight into battle.

"So much to learn" Dante said, placing his hand to his head.​

Meg

I read through the first part again and I think you did a great job with Dante. I can totally see him trying to fit the teacher roll. Good job! I'll read through the next part when I get a chance today.

EDIT: Vergil's acting pretty crazy! I love Nero's reaction to finding out the sword is gone. I love where this is going, keep it up. I didn't find anything worth complaining about, so you know this is good. XD

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

"I have a place for us to go. In the City, down below. Beneath the ground, below the soil. Where you'll burn, where you'll boil" Vergil sang, insanely.​

His fingers grabbing and pulling Nero's hair, dragging him across the floor like a rag doll. "Hahahahaha!"

"Argghhhhhh, DAMN! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?" Nero screamed, falling to the ground. He put his hands to his head. His hair felt like it was tearing from his head. It felt like something was trying to rip his whole head off.​

"That's very disturbing" Dante said, unable to help him out. Nero cried in agony for several minutes, by himself, whilst Dante cleaned up the evil demon souls.​

Eventually Nero stopped squirming and wriggling like a worm, and sat up. His eyes glowing red with anger and frustration. "What the fu..".

"dge happened?" Dante butted in. "Looks like something was pulling your hair. I'm not sure if an annoying little girl has found our bodies or something. Or maybe Kyrie is trying to wake you?" Dante said, trying to make Nero feel better.​

"Why didn't they pull your hair too?" Nero replied, cheesed off. "And why the hell would Kyrie need to pull my hair? If she wanted to wake me, all she'd have to do is give me a great big kiss. I'd wake quicker than the time it takes you to eat a pizza" he added, laughing. Slightly calming down at this point.​

Dante put his finger in his mouth, gesturing the thought was making him feel sick.​

"I don't do that mushy crap" he said. Nero rolled his eyes at this.​

"Here we are. Isn't this nice? Family and friends all together, in harmony. You just rest here, buddy" Vergil was saying, strapping Nero into some strange metallic machine. Vergil danced over to a switch, and put his hand on top of it. "Okay. Show time!".

He pulled the switch down, and the machine started to work. Its actions were the following. Metal wires sprung into Nero's body, piercing his skin. The horrible torture that his body couldn't feel, but his mind could detect, making it almost hurt him. The wires fed through his body pumping some unknown chemicals into his bloodstream. A purple toxin.​

Vergil pushed another switch. The machine stopped pumping, and a door opened below. The machine lowered itself, Nero's unaware body plummeted downwards. The machine jolted to a sudden shaky stop, Nero's body jumping in the device. Hundreds of faceless bodies, encased behind glass, surrounding Nero and the machine.​

"Dante, I feel like I'm getting weaker" Nero made clear.​

Dante looked worried. "I think we should go back to the Sheriff. I have a few more questions to ask him. Maybe someone will know how to help you" he said, reassuring his friend.​

"Okay, thanks" Nero replied, stumbling along with Dante.​

"You look totally different, Dante. Is this what was taking you so long? You went on a journey to change your style?" Lady cried with laughter. 'Dante' looked confused. Trish still had Luce and Ombra raised at the man.​

"My name is Dante. What's so funny? I don't get the joke" 'Dante' replied.​

"The Dante we know left with a man called Nero a few days ago. If you're truly him, then where is Nero?" Trish questioned, seriously.​

'Dante' shoved his hands to the side of his head upon hearing the mention of Nero's name. Visions suddenly rushing through his mind of several weeks ago.​

A whisper in the ear, says a lot. A creature making life, creating impure thoughts. The mind of the man, corrupted. Made dark.​

"Your name is Dante"

"My name is Dante"

"You have the blood of Dante"

"I have the blood of Dante"

"You will go under the pretence of helping Dante"

"I will pretend to help Dante"

"You will kill Dante"

"I will kill Dante"

"I now give you life. Let the blood of Sparda flow through you, and your brothers. The blood of Dante, Nero and Vergil"

'Dante' regained his mind, his body shaking uncontrollably.​

"The blood of my brothers".​

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vergil dropped down next to the machine, resting his hand on it. "Look at all these humans. Look at what we did to them. Fortuna really went to Hell, didn't it? All those people worshipping my father. Now they can have his power too. And it's all thanks to you, pal".

Whilst talking, one of the humans moved forward. The person came closer and closer to the unsuspecting Vergil, blade at the ready. They struck.​

A sharp blade poked Vergil in the back of his head, prompting him to turn around slowly. "Ah, who might you be, little girl?" he inquired.​

"Dante? Why are you doing this to Nero? I thought he was your friend?" said the lady, demanding an explanation.​

"DANTE? You think I'm DANTE? Oh no my dear girl, you have it all wrong. I'm Vergil" he answered. Quicker than she could blink, Vergil was behind her with Yamato to her throat. "I could just kill you now, but I'm in a good mood today. Instead, you could do me a favour. Unless, you want your precious Nero to end up dead?" Vergil grinned, evilly.​

"What do you want?" Kyrie replied. She had somehow managed to escape alteration.​

"Well this is a lovely little reunion we have going on here. And I'm inviting some guests. I think food would be appropriate" Vergil told her. Implying for her to make a feast.​

"What is your sick game anyway?" Kyrie snarled.​

"Sick? Is it sick for me to help bring down a simple, weak and pathetic civilization? Is it sick for me to help change them into killing machines? Is it sick for me to enjoy the taste of blood? I could go on all day" Vergil stated, obsessed with his evil plans.​

"Freak" she whispered to herself.​

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

"Dante, I don't know how much more I can take of this" Nero said, feeling faint.

"Just hang in there man. We're nearly there now" Dante replied, the Police Station coming into site.

A red jacketed man smashed through the window of the Station, landing a few footsteps from Dante and Nero. Dante raised Ebony and Ivory, "Don't move a muscle!".

The fake 'Dante' glanced back at the real Dante.

"This is creepy" Nero said, in an obvious manner.

The Sheriff came bursting out the doors, his face red with anger.

"You come into this place, giving us grief. Killing innocent souls. And now you try to escape from here? Well I have news for you, Dante. You can't escape from here" the Sheriff said. He directed his comment at the imposter, but his eyes seemed to look at the real thing. The Sheriff escorted the man back to prison.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Nero asked Dante.

"I'm thinking he knows more than he's letting on. I'll bet you anything the Sheriff's behind this. And further bet you he knows how to get out of here" Dante answered. The two walked into the Police Station, ready for a confrontation.

"Okkkaaayyy?! I'm a little lost here. Um, Dante, or whatever you're called? What made you come here?" Lady questioned.

"This is Devil May Cry. My shop. Your name is Lady. Your name is Trish. My name is Dante" 'Dante' answered, like a machine.

"So?"...

"So this is where I work. This is what I do. I'm Dante. And I help Dante"

"Stop saying Dante!" Trish cried out. "For goodness sakes, it's like you're a robot" she added in rage.

"You're not the same Dante we know. Do you understand?" Lady said, speaking simplistically.

"I don't understand" 'Dante' answered back.

"Uh uh uh. Where do you think you're going?" Vergil said, chasing Kyrie.

"You told me to make food. So er, I'm making food" she answered.

"Ohhhhhhhhh. You seem a little angry, why don't you take a seat and talk to me about it" Vergil said, pushing her down on a chair and flipping out a small black book.

"Where to begin? What does this Nero mean to you?"

"Everything" Kyrie replied, without a moments thought.

"Interesting. And does Nero like you?"

"I should hope so. He gave me this when it was our first anniversary" she said, starting to cry. "Are you gonna kill him?" she sobbed.

Vergil's eyes were stunned. He held his gaze in the same spot for a few minutes. Kyrie unaware of this, still crying heavily.

"Holy crap. What have I done?" Vergil said, disgusted with himself. "Brother, forgive me" he added. His eyes still stuck in the same spot, as if mesmerised. Dante's bright red shining amulet glistening in front of his eyes.

Kyrie looked up. Vergil had sunk into a mindless state, much like Dante and Nero's. She ran over to the machine, trying to pull Nero out from it.

Nelo Angelo stood up, and walked slowly towards her, Yamato altered and raised.

"This must continue"
Nelo said.

Vergil came through, "RUN, RUN, RUN!!!" he screamed.

"It's too late for you Vergil"
Nelo said.

"I AM YOU, SHUT UP!!!" Vergil screamed back.

"You have lost, we have won. Dante and Nero will die at our hands. I will have this World as my own" Nelo said, portraying Mundus' words.

Nelo stopped, facing Nero, "Goodbye son of Sparda" he said, raising Yamato.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Vergil bellowed, trying to keep his mind to himself. Yamato struck straight through the heart.

Dante and Nero moved forward into the Police Station, weapons raised. Suddenly without notice, Nero dropped to the ground.

"Nero!" Dante gasped, running over to him. "Nero, Nero!".

Nero opened his eyes. "Just felt a little faint was all" Nero said, getting back to his feet.

Vergil lay on the floor, Yamato sticking into his heart. Blood rushing from him. "I did it...I beat him. I saved them. I saved them" he smiled, his eyes slowly closing. His heart slowing down. His heart, stopping.​

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Hmm, I'm not sure Dante. My arm is picking up some weird vibe from this place though. Maybe we can still follow that up here? It may lead us to something. Just a hunch. I'm going out on a limb here" Nero said, giving his input.
Question: was that intentional or not? Because I laughed so much at this. I'm not the only one who picked up on the pun, am I? ^_^ His arm glowing - going out on a limb - get it? XDDDD

"You will kill Dante"

"I will kill Dante"
>:0 And you will fumble in the face of Dante's sneaky tactics!!!!

"I AM YOU, SHUT UP!!!" Vergil screamed back.
...ROFL.... Wow, Vergil really has gone bonkers! I've heard about people talking to themselves, but screaming at yourself...yeah, I think he's taken crazy to the next level. XDDD

Dante and Nero moved forward into the Police Station, weapons raised. Suddenly without notice, Nero dropped to the ground.
Dawww Newo fall down! D: ...hehehehe...

I have to say I REALLY like crazy Vergil. He made me laugh (especially when he was dragging Nero by the hair XD) throughout.
It's not the end is it? Will there be more?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

The lights inside the Police Station flickered on and off. The moments when the light was glittering hurt Nero's eyes, he covered his face with the Devil Bringer.​

"Dante, you carry on with this. I'll just wait here" Nero faint-heartedly mumbled.​

"Wow kid, I've never seen you like this before. Don't worry, I promise I won't let anything bad happen to you" Dante said, warmth in his words.​

Nero looked up at Dante's serious face, and smiled a little. Dante stretched his muscles, and then proceeded through the building.​

Then, the lights were shut off. Dante and Nero surrounded by absolute darkness. All of Limbo City's power was down, like something had shut off the supply. A cold chill ran through the air, the door of the Station opening. A cold breath against Nero's neck, then a yelp of pain.​

Dante ran back as quickly as he could. He could feel the cold presence of something evil running throughout the City. Suddenly he slipped on the floor, sliding along and nearly landing on his ass. His outstretched sword stabbing into the ground to keep him upright, he regained his posture. The substance that caused him to slip was Nero's blood, it led from the chair and across the floor. Dante's eyes could see the trail continue to the door, and continuing outside.​

Enraged, Dante flung himself to the side and smashed his fist through the wall. Bringing it down, including most of the ceiling. As bits of brick started to bash him about, it merely crumbled to dust on contact with him. He closed his eyes for a few seconds, breathing and thinking. And when he opened them, his eyes lit a bright demonic red that illuminated the entire corridor.​

"I intend to stick to my promise. Limbo City, say your prayers"

Kyrie stood next to Nero and the machine, in shock at what Vergil had just done. Having sacrificed himself to save Nero, though having never even met him.​

She turned to face Nero, kissing him on the lips. "Nero, you probably can't hear me. But I'll get you out of this thing, as soon as I find the switches. Hang in there, for me. I love you" she said, tears streaming down the sides of her face.​

"We're not getting anywhere with him. He simply doesn't know a thing" Trish sighed, placing her hand to the side of her face in despair.​

"No no. I think he does know something. Tell me something, Dante. What did you come here for? What is your purpose?" Lady said, trying to reason.​

Before the imposter could mutter a word, Trish vanished into a ball of lightning, reappearing at his side with her guns against his head.​

Lady, quickly thinking, raised the blade of Kalina-Ann and pressed it against his throat.​

"You either tell us answers, or we kill you. Simple" Trish said.​

"So what's it gonna be?" Lady added, raising her eyebrows.​

Kyrie ran past several of the glass cases, which held the bodies of the altered people from Fortuna. Trying to find the staircase to the upper level, in order to break her beloved Nero from the machine's grasp. As she frantically searched each doorway, she found nothing. Until she ran to the other side of the room, and saw the stairs. She let out a sigh of relief, and a wide grin. That was, until her shoulder-blade was met with the cold grasp of an unfriendly hand.​

The creature grabbed her by the clothes, throwing her backwards across the ground until she slid and hit her head on one of the glass cases. She looked up as blood trickled down her face, to witness what she thought was Nero, smiling at what he had done to her.​

"Nothing is going to come between us and our aim. And definitely not from a scrawny bag of bones, and a pathetically weak girl such as yourself" the creature spat at her.​

The creature drew its blade, and stabbed her through the heart.​

"Hahahahahahahaha. Time to finish what we started"

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
then a yelp of pain
D:

Suddenly he slipped on the floor, sliding along and nearly landing on his ass. His outstretched sword stabbing into the ground to keep him upright, he regained his posture.
Smooth recovery FTW!

The creature drew its blade, and stabbed her through the heart.
Nero is gonna be ****ed! >.<

how can u write all of that?
With skill, babeh, that's all it takes! XD

Btw, I loved how you answered this LoD:
It's not the end is it? Will there be more?

Answer

You are awesome! :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

The creature remained standing still, its blade having found its way into Kyrie's heart. Her body lying there, lifeless, against the glass case. Her blood spattered all up it, gruesomely.

Over near the machine, a once lifeless body emerged quickly. A quick flicker of blue energy, shot through the air. The creature tried to make out what it was, its eyes almost squinting. A hand grabbed it by the neck, and then suddenly a blade started to cut at its body.

The blade slicing and slicing, finely chopping every last piece of the demon away. A bloody mess was all that remained. The room now filled with glass cases, almost all covered red.

The man placed his hand across Kyrie's chest, her heart had stopped beating. His own blood trickled down his wrist, dripping onto hers. A sudden reaction, and a glimmer from Dante's amulet.

The man stared at her dead expression. His hand still placed on her chest. The stab wound started to heal back up, as if it was never there. A few seconds past, the man still resting his hand in the same place.

"Come on... come on" he said, desperately. And then the best feeling came. Her heart let out the first heartbeat, and he knew she was okay. She was going to live.

"I was created by a man. He created many of us. We are meant to help the Legendary Devil Slayer, Dante" the fake Dante said, giving them their answer.

"Where were you created? Can you take us there?" Trish replied, with a barrage of questions.

The imposter thought hard, and then replied with a smirk.

"Sure"

Two large demonic dogs with large teeth and red eyes marched through the doorway of the Police Station, their feet pounding away at the floor.

"Huh...You really think a few hounds are gonna stop me? I'll turn them into dog meat" Dante said, stepping effortlessly out of their way as they ran towards him, and slicing both their hands off with a clean swoop of his sword. He sighed.

He went outside, confronted by more of these demon dogs. But he was drawn to the much larger one, who was glaring at Dante with hatred. Dante resumed his stride, casually walking to confront the Devil.

"Hey, you remind me of this Devil I met once before. His name was Berial. And when I'm finished with you, that's what you're gonna need" Dante taunted. The large demon charged towards him, its larger teeth opening.

Dante jumped backwards, but its mouth came to a close on Dante's position. Dante stood there, Rebellion stuck in the Devil's mouth. With it unable to break the sword with its mouth, Dante charged up Ebony and Ivory and blinded its eyes with heavy fire. Two smaller dogs joined the fight, running in at both sides. Dante shot into his Devil Trigger, his sharp wings flying out of each side of his body. On contact with the demons, the wings cut them in half. Dante continued in Devil Trigger form, flying up and grabbing Rebellion. His hand making it out of the mouth, before it could close. He flew across the Devil's body, sliding his blade through its skin with ease. After much bloodshed, the Devil dropped down dead. On hitting the floor, its demonic power faded away. The essence of it remained in the form of a crossbow, which Dante picked up and placed across his back.

Examining the floor, Nero's blood trail led around to an alleyway. When Dante followed the trail down it, he found Nero lying on the floor. The small dogs had taken him off to feast upon him, but had left when Dante showed up outside. He knelt down to look at Nero better. On defeating the Devil, he had obtained some demonic power from it, which he gave to Nero in hope that it made him feel stronger.

"Stay strong, kid"

Kyrie opened here eyes, her vision blurred. Her head throbbing, but the bleeding had stopped. Images slowly becoming more and more clearer to her. She couldn't make out what had happened.

"Are you okay? You had a nasty hit on the head" she could hear a man say to her.

"Am I...Am I dead?" she asked, rather foolishly.

"Of course not. Unless you think this is Heaven? You owe me a lot of thanks. I saved your life" the man said, stating what was true.

Her eyes could make things out now, at least a lot better. She stared at the face of the man, a surprised look spreading onto her face.

"You...But...I just watched you die" she said, bewildered.

Vergil laughed at this.

"No, I'm not dead" he replied, starting to become serious. "But a certain part of me is. And I'm thankful of that. I'm finally strong enough now. We have to help Nero, we have to get him out of this" he added.

They were both in agreement to free him, and would do so. But as always, demons had other suggestions. The glass cases started to break, and several creatures came limbering over.

"You go to the machine. I'll deal with them" Vergil commanded. He turned to face his many opponents, with a broad smile clamped to his face.

"This is gonna be fun"

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Huh...You really think a few hounds are gonna stop me? I'll turn them into dog meat" Dante said, stepping effortlessly out of their way as they ran towards him, and slicing both their hands off with a clean swoop of his sword.
:O *starts beating on Dante with both fists* Chuu, I know you like cats but FFS stop killing the puppies!!!!!!! DDDDDDX<

"Hey, you remind me of this Devil I met once before. His name was Berial. And when I'm finished with you, that's what you're gonna need" Dante taunted.
*giggle-snort*

"You...But...I just watched you die" she said, bewildered.

Vergil laughed at this.
Why did it have to be YOU? I was convinced it was Sparda! D:

...*looks smug*
DDDDDDD:

We have to help Nero, we have to get him out of this
:dry: Oh, suuuure, let's forget all about Dante.

He turned to face his many opponents, with a broad smile clamped to his face.
*dies* Vergil smiling is beyond freaky. >.<

Good work on the fight scene for Dante. His moves and strategy was familiar and on par with the games (and anime). I have one request though. Moar banter!! :D :D :D

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Hey, I haven't had time to read this, however I'm having a lazy Sunday morning catching up on things I want to do, so I've just read it and I'm hooked. A really interesting story. Good stuff LoD you describe fight sequences really well! ^_^

Top Bottom