• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Character ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Re: Character ideas?

hhmmm....................i have created Dante´s sons ( in my imagination): Misty, Dante Junior, Spank and Carl
Misty is a girl that can fight and avoid Strong enemies and she use Agni&Rudra............its the same DT in when she is weak, she transform in Super DT
Dante Junior is a kid just like his father, DT is the same but when Dante Junior is weak, he Transform in Super DT..........he use Cerberus to heap damage on his enemies and apply combos when the enemies are around on him
Spank is a boy that has a hair with gray and a little blond, using a Katana of Dark Dragon of Nightmare´s Raven, he can Summon the Dark Dragon and has an agility to avoid and the heap more damage than other normal Katanas
and Carl, a boy with few world coz he is a little serious just like Vergil.......using a Khali Katana too............with powers of levitation and cutting strong Enemies in no time and even is an female enemy that can fight against her

these are four Dante sons.................but there is more family of Sparda even Sparda has a Father and GranFather :p

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

d4rkn1ght;7130 said:
hhmmm....................i have created Dante´s sons ( in my imagination): Misty, Dante Junior, Spank and Carl
Misty is a girl that can fight and avoid Strong enemies and she use Agni&Rudra............its the same DT in when she is weak, she transform in Super DT
Dante Junior is a kid just like his father, DT is the same but when Dante Junior is weak, he Transform in Super DT..........he use Cerberus to heap damage on his enemies and apply combos when the enemies are around on him
Spank is a boy that has a hair with gray and a little blond, using a Katana of Dark Dragon of Nightmare´s Raven, he can Summon the Dark Dragon and has an agility to avoid and the heap more damage than other normal Katanas
and Carl, a boy with few world coz he is a little serious just like Vergil.......using a Khali Katana too............with powers of levitation and cutting strong Enemies in no time and even is an female enemy that can fight against her

these are four Dante sons.................but there is more family of Sparda even Sparda has a Father and GranFather :p

This is a fantastic start to this new thread I hope to hear more ideas soon.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

ya..........................this is the only beggining.................and btw...........Dante has 7 brothers.................coz the last brother was stuck in the Sword of Saliva ( has the ability to suck the powers of the life and when is full, the Sword wake up and the eye open to rise and to destroy), coz the Gods in the Medieval time, put him in the Sword. It was his pinushment for joyning to the Saliva Clan ( Saliva is a Worn that has one big eye and has 2 arms and 2 legs such as Human body, they have great powers to levitate, to do Spells and to bite).
those are one of the new enemies

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

Every so often in this thread I'm also going to post my own ideas for characters as well, got to maintain some dignity, you see.

Edgar

Edgar is a demon hating martial arts purist, a rational man and his skills in combat with his fists are equalled only by his brutal strength. His exact agenda is unknown but he arrives at the cesspool of despair to destroy the one known as the black knight who was resurrected by king of the abyss.

Weapons: Exorcising fists (melee weapon), broadsword (melee weapon), anarchy queller (trademark zanbato)
throwing daggers (ranged), M-42 (ranged), bazooka (ranged), plasma gun(ranged)

combat 18

thuggish demons who embody fascism, despair and malice. They are winged behemoths who can punch, kick, breathe fire and try to carry you off screen, if they succeed the protagonist dies.

Valaraukar
Fire demons who swore allegiance to a dark angel. They can manipulate the fires of man made time to effectively slow you down but their main power is the sword that they carry, reminiscent of the angel they serve (nelo Angelo)

ylanissisaur

An experiment in the hell labs, invulnerable to all normal state attacks but killing them is always the key to move forward because of the psycic barrier they create.

serpent Mgulfn

the physical vessel of all evil, this golden snake like behemoth made the demons and it has many attacks. Attacks such as desolation saliva (saliva which severely damages anything it touches), crimson cry (a paralysis shockwave attack) , consumption (swallows you whole), ultimate evil dark eye blast (a death star esque super laser), tail vortex attack (like dante's vortex only on a far grander scale), pet leviathon (summoning a leviathon creature) and lucifer's victory dance (a weird writhing motion before launching you into outer space, head first, into the sun)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

awsome enemies and the chraracter too

let me to introduce the Dante´s Brothers:

Zack, a crazy boy that wants to participate in the big parties such as Dante in DMC3, the clothes are the same in DMC3 and the weapon too but when Rebellion is full power, he Transform in the Spardabellion

Spartan, he loves rock and destruction coz he spent time to compose letters and new ways to create musics, his skills are destructible and he has the strong voice, the weapon is Nevan and he can change the form of Nevan to a Sword ( heap more damage, can apply Drive but bigger and better, and bats ball electrics too) and the DT is the same as DMC3

Dave, a cool guy, he helps the grannies( old ppl) and spent all the time training his technics to be just like his father Sparda, weapon is Beowulf and Swordwulf......and the DT is the same

and Zeus, its the name of the God, a mate that is in the Heaven training with Sparda to be a master, and to be a Master he must training until 20 years, his weapon is Sparda Spear (SS), and the DT is different coz the wings and the head is a little different

these are four brother...............the rest i will comment

machindix

Wow you guys have some awsome ideas... I think we'll need a fan fic thread...

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

d4rkn1ght;7138 said:
awsome enemies and the chraracter too

let me to introduce the Dante´s Brothers:

Zack, a crazy boy that wants to participate in the big parties such as Dante in DMC3, the clothes are the same in DMC3 and the weapon too but when Rebellion is full power, he Transform in the Spardabellion

Spartan, he loves rock and destruction coz he spent time to compose letters and new ways to create musics, his skills are destructible and he has the strong voice, the weapon is Nevan and he can change the form of Nevan to a Sword ( heap more damage, can apply Drive but bigger and better, and bats ball electrics too) and the DT is the same as DMC3

Dave, a cool guy, he helps the grannies( old ppl) and spent all the time training his technics to be just like his father Sparda, weapon is Beowulf and Swordwulf......and the DT is the same

and Zeus, its the name of the God, a mate that is in the Heaven training with Sparda to be a master, and to be a Master he must training until 20 years, his weapon is Sparda Spear (SS), and the DT is different coz the wings and the head is a little different

these are four brother...............the rest i will comment

Great one, however no need to tell me that Zues is the name of a god. I'd be willing to bet that I've read more stuff on mythology and fantasy than you, so don't patronise me!:mad:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

I've got a few more ideas for enemies (bosses mostly)

Nudd:
The lord of Uffern, second in power only to the serpent Mgulfn. A demon with a giant-human build but he's composed entirely from darkness. Wields a black shield and a curved tusk like sword, black as polished jet, called the Wyrm's fang.

Coranyid.
Sevents of Nudd, their appearance is grotesque and changes to apply to the fears of men. Though they prey on basic fears they are not skilled warriors although they use serrated blades, flails and other terror weapons and are powerful in large groups.

Guardians
There are two guardians going into the overlap point of the plexus. These are a man shaped enigma with white dogs with red ears and a small army of crows, when the protagonist sees either of these you had best run because they view those who delay as the fearful and its their function to tear the feaful apart.

I hope you like these:$

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

Wow u guys have good imagination...here's one of mine

Vittoria:Vergil's love interest.Yeah I know he that he doesn't care for romance but Vittoria's just perfect.She's a human demon hunter who became immortal while tryiung a falied attempt to revive her parents killed by demons.But her immortality came at a great cost as she was half-possessed by a succubus named Alora.Now whenever she has too much adrenaline in her body(I mean when she loses herself in the heat of battle)she turns into a fiery sexy demon that can kick ass.She can also kick ass in her usual form as she is tremendously skilled with the twin katanas she uses.Being the daughter of a great wizard who once helped Sparda,she also expertises in healing magic.She is very calm and friendly natured but that dosen't stop her from killing all demons that stand in her way.She does not have,however,any problems with Dante or Vergil,and has a soft spot for Vergil.I'm thinking about writing a fan fic where she & Vergil would grudgingly work together for some time and end up as lovers...or maybe I'll kill her and have Vergil sitting beside her corpse.What do u say?

Sinistra:Sinistra is everything u want in a sexy chick.She is a frantically hot and extremely seductive bloodthirsty devil hunter who like Dante & Vergil,shares a half demon heritage.She has good fashion taste but dosen't dress like slut like Trish or Mary for she thinks her looks are enough to spin some heads:)She mainlyuses two lethal blades that she calls "ANGELS" and also uses guns,but she prefers using them only when she can't manage to slice them demons in pieces.Her agility and flexibility make her a very Dangerous foe to anyone.She has cool styles and likes to taunt the enemies(specially higher level demons) in a seductive way.Though she has a good heart,it's kinda hard to notice since she likes violence a little too much.Unlike Dante,she hunts down humans connected to demon-worshipping more often and gives them a one -way ticket to hell.She belived her mother to be one of the very few devils who helped sparda in his quest but in the end finds out that the truth is not what it seems...
Crap....anyone who has read this post before i edited it please don't talk about Sinistra's mother's end cuz it would be a spoiler i accidentally posted...I'll try and write the story in the fan fic thread.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

IloveVergil;7175 said:
BTW Nelo Angelo II u really have awesome brainwaves:D
Many thanks IloveVergil you do too. I was just reading yours. I think that I liked Sinistra more of the two but as regards to your fanfic question about Vittoria, I think that she should work with Vergil after all I sincerelydoubt that Vergil is the type to mourn someones loss and if he did it would blow his image of being the coolest (read stylish and cold hearted) character ever.;)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

C'mon you didn't think that I'd be out of ideas already did you here's my new characters.

Ellephyte

The heroine in my list of characters. A woman of strong will and even stronger stature. She wields a divine shotgun which she calls "sim'ya" (russian for family) and a double edged serrated spear called "Chorny" (russian for black)

ulyssian

A demon who emits high frequency shockwaves to paralise their enemy. Looks like a large rodent.

Loki

a mischievous demon that resembles a monkey. Habitually teleports and melee attacks enemies with fists and tail.

are these okay?:$

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

I wanted to hook Sinistra up with Dante but thaen thought she's a little too wild for him:D
Anyway some enemies:

Miarsans:small sized annnoying demons resembling goats.But they are quite dangerous for they come in big numbers and charge from far that can make the protagonist loose balance.

Mota(meaning fat in my language):fat big ugly demons that aren't very agile due to being fat:DThey can spawn their younglings that look like worms and suck blood.Both the mother and spawns are covered in goo.

Gratsara: Demons that control madness and insanity.Dangerous shape shifters with the ability to teleport.As they get hit,their power reduces(which means they can transform into less powerful demons).They also use psycic attacks which are deadly,but are easily smashed in melee combat as their real body is pretty weakSo they have good offense but poor defense..Psicic attacks have a area effect. In DMD,they use a special attack that can make the protagonist motionless for some moments.

Chamchas: Humanoids with increased body size and disfigured limbs.Once human,these demon worshippers have paid for their sins and got the fate of a zombie.They look different from regular zombies as their mental abilities are still intact,but their bodies have become mutiliated,making them much bigger,stonger and powerful than humansThey would stop at nothing to protect their demon masters from any harm and obviously get squashed by our hero.
And yeah yours are okay at least they're better than mine

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

Nice, very nice, I have a few more as well.

Spectral snipers

yep, you guessed it, ghosts toting sniper rifles, the way I figure it the protagonist at the moment has too many enemies focusing on melee combat so why not have a long range demon that's impervious to bullets but susceptable to sword attacks.

Malice

A high ranking demon whose skills with a sword know no parallel, even for the protagonist, going against these toe-to-toe is a bad idea, ranged attacks are advised.

Megalomania

This is a demon summoner, by using mystical necromatic magic this fiend is able to resurrect enemies and call new ones into existance.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

While thinking about Sinistra I came up with a few bosses:

Rissen:Another family member of griffon and bewolf.But he's more deadly as he was imprisoned forten thousand years and then he's pretty psycho after getting out.Closely resembles Bewolf in appperance but has special moves like headbutt that can send away Sinistra flying,make such loud howls that create a shockwave and reanimate once after death.

Oranos: A human mage that has been tainted by demon magicHe was killed by sinistra's mother but still lives being undead,and has vowed to take revenge from Sinistra.Can command chaos magic,summonenergy balls,raise minions from the ground and finally transform into a big dragon+ghost like demon caalled the "Pretatma".

Oshoriri: Shadow demon,brother of Dopelganger.Can create multiple images of himself,but only the real one can be harmed ,the mirror images vanish when the real demon has got enough spanking and become frozen.Uses a shadow sword that can slow down the pratagonist with some special combo moves.Yeah he can fight well using his sword,as if hte other menaces weren't enough.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

IloveVergil;7206 said:
While thinking about Sinistra I came up with a few bosses:

Rissen:Another family member of griffon and bewolf.But he's more deadly as he was imprisoned forten thousand years and then he's pretty psycho after getting out.Closely resembles Bewolf in appperance but has special moves like headbutt that can send away Sinistra flying,make such loud howls that create a shockwave and reanimate once after death.

Oranos: A human mage that has been tainted by demon magicHe was killed by sinistra's mother but still lives being undead,and has vowed to take revenge from Sinistra.Can command chaos magic,summonenergy balls,raise minions from the ground and finally transform into a big dragon+ghost like demon caalled the "Pratatma".

I also came up with a few boss ideas

Reaneas

Unlike the usual, Reaneas is human, not demon or sorcerer but a very powerful warrior. He wields a great lance and is only too eager to continue painting its tip red with his opponents blood.

Hyarta
A dimension manipulater. Hyarta seems to be an azure tiger but her strength isn't in her claws but in her ability to teleport, cause dimensional voids, black holes and the like.

Tebciosy

A she-demon of Styx. Armed with a combination of dual katanas and iron resolve. This is one maiden not to be messed with. Attacks are: dual katana sanguine censure slash and arcanum twist stab.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

IloveVergil;7212 said:
Do u think I should continue my story with Sinistra?
Definitely, I'd be willing to bet that your story would be a welcome submission to my challenge thread as well, if you care. Sinistra certainly sounds quite charismatic, I look forward to reading your story.
Also do you want to start a general fan fiction thread or should I or someone else on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom