• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may cry novel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
Ether101;7734 said:
In the novel Dante is in he's late teens early twentys. :lol:
DMC 3 seems to take alot of things from the noval.

:ninja: :pirate:
Pi

Well in the origonal game Dante looked to be about 24-27 I would say. Now if in DMC3 he is 19 and DMC1 is around 10 years later (judging by something trish said) that would place Dante at 29 for DMC1, I'm pretty the novel when it was cannon happened days before the first game.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Captain Liberty;7933 said:
Well in the origonal game Dante looked to be about 24-27 I would say. Now if in DMC3 he is 19 and DMC1 is around 10 years later (judging by something trish said) that would place Dante at 29 for DMC1, I'm pretty the novel when it was cannon happened days before the first game.

ur maybe right Morgan..................but in DMC$ and DMC2 how old is Dante???
but i think that in DMC4 has 21 or 22 years old.................and the DMC2 has exacly 23 years old

machindix

d4rkn1ght;7937 said:
but i think that in DMC4 has 21 or 22 years old.................and the DMC2 has exacly 23 years old

No offence dude, but you really need to straighten up your logic here. The chronological order of the game is 3---> 1---> 4---> 2. How can Dante be 21 in DMC4 and 23 in DMC2 if he was 29 already in DMC1?

I haven't read the novel, but on Japanese Wiki the whole time line of the series goes likes this: novel book 1---> manga---> DMC3---> DMC1---> DMC4---> novel book 2---> DMC2.

machindix

d4rkn1ght;7963 said:
are u sure about that???

On Dante's age I'm 100% sure. He's supposed to be in his early or mid 30s in 4 and 2. The JP Wiki time line is up to those who have read both novels to decide if the plot makes sense in that order. As I said, I did not read the novels.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
machindix;7940 said:
No offence dude, but you really need to straighten up your logic here. The chronological order of the game is 3---> 1---> 4---> 2. How can Dante be 21 in DMC4 and 23 in DMC2 if he was 29 already in DMC1?

I haven't read the novel, but on Japanese Wiki the whole time line of the series goes likes this: novel book 1---> manga---> DMC3---> DMC1---> DMC4---> novel book 2---> DMC2.

I'm sure machindix is right about the order,I think so too

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
d4rkn1ght;7978 said:
its all ur opinion..........i have a different Opinion........:)

It's not our opinion it's pure logic dude
DMC3 Dante:19 years old(confirmed by DMC3 director),
DMC1 Dante:29 years old(he was only 10 when his mom died,and this is 20 years after that),
DMC4 Dante:Not sure,something between 30-33(DMC producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi said in an interview that DMC4 takes place after "a few years" after DMC1),
DMC2 Dante:Unknow,but more than 30(Kobayashi said DMC2 is way after BOTH DMC4 and DMC1)

Kobayashi confirmed that Dante is in his thirties in DMC4 so he cannot definitely be in his twenties in DMC2.:p

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
d4rkn1ght;7937 said:

Trish says"You're the man who lost a mother and a brother to evil twenty years ago, the son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda, Mr. Dante."He can't be 21 or 22 years old in DMC4!Then he and Vergil would have to be toe sucking,diaper filling little kids when their mom was killed!!Makes sense?

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I read some parts of the first novel in some Vergil fan site and I think even though it is no longer canonical,it might be a good read.Man it was fun when Gilver(Vergil) made an ass f himself by passing out after taking some shots of Vodka.:lol: It's idiotic,though,I don't believe that a half demon who can take several stabs through his body and still act like nothing's happenned wouldn't be able to take the kick of a strong drink.:wacko:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;8268 said:
I read some parts of the first novel in some Vergil fan site and I think even though it is no longer canonical,it might be a good read.Man it was fun when Gilver(Vergil) made an ass f himself by passing out after taking some shots of Vodka.:lol: It's idiotic,though,I don't believe that a half demon who can take several stabs through his body and still act like nothing's happenned wouldn't be able to take the kick of a strong drink.:wacko:

u can believe that Demons isnt capable toresist a Shot or Vodka.........even a Cannabis that they can resist :lol:

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
IloveVergil;8268 said:
Man it was fun when Gilver(Vergil) made an ass f himself by passing out after taking some shots of Vodka.:lol: It's idiotic,though,I don't believe that a half demon who can take several stabs through his body and still act like nothing's happenned wouldn't be able to take the kick of a strong drink.:wacko:

Ether 101 can you explain this to me?How come someone like Vergil cannot even take the kick of a drink is a mystery to me>_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom