• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Remake or new story?

What would you like to be the PSP DMC?

• Remake of DMC

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Remake of DMC 2

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Remake of DMC 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Remake of DMC 3: SE

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Completely new story

Votes: 20 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxotic

Re: Remake or new story?

I want a completley new story, cause we already know the storys. I want it to revolve around Sparda cause we haven't known that much about him, except his old story, told in every game and what he looks like. I want to know more about his mysterious past......
I bet hes crunk fo Shizzle yo, lol jk

shadyoc

Devil Slayr

I'd like to see it when Dante and Vergil were friends and actually liked each other. In the new game you could team up (co-op) that would be sweet! Imagine online multiplayer!

Noxotic

I'd imagine there would be lag, unless there were alot of rooms for whoever wanted a partner for, but there would be lag in the loading room due to massive que. I don't think they'd be able to make alot of rooms though, but if they did, it would be sweet. See how D&V had their mother killed, lol. D&V vs A&R ahnialation, minigame that could be played online, lol. EASY WIN!!!!

shadyoc

Devil Slayr

If you could create your own demon slayer and his/her weapons and attacks would be awesome

maverick7

If they ever make a PSP game for the DMC series, it better be good. Plus, I think a new story would make the game better.

FireVisor

Eventually, they'll just have to tell Sparda's story from up and close.

I can't wait really. For me the prequality of the Devil May Cry series, is more intresting and mysterious as it's future.

Or maybe that is just the bitter taste of DMC II that has branded me into believing a sequel to the story is bound to fail. I'll just have to wait.

silverhart

To tell the truth, i've never heard of it, but i reckon you'll play as Sparda going through the story of sealing off the demon world, or something like that...

Vince

lol yes it would be great to see what sparda has been trough

but I think he is too strong and the game would be too easy?
ah sure you can make stronger enemy too.....

Luc

You know, with a name like that I can't shake the image of Sparda danceing disco... :lol:
Anyway, a new stroy would be cool, but if it's a Psp only game i can see it being a remake of one the other games.

Vince

When I hear Dance of Sparda I can see him beating easily Demon with his sword and it looks like a dance :p

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

DMC4 is the beginning of the story....................and the DMC its the end of the story.......................at least.
but the new story was the Dante and Vergil kids and doing their new Adventures and practices.................................and then we could understand the hole story about Sparda and his Family.
that would be soo awsome

jeeral harold

i totally agree with d4rkn1ght ..
i really wish for this story ... but i think capcom will not even think about making it

Beowolf

KoRn fanatiK

Well, for the PSP? A remake of DMC1, 'cuz it's only a game for PSP. I don't want a badass game about sparda or somthin' like that for the PSP!:mad:

DMC4 is the beginning of the story....................and the DMC its the end of the story.......................at least.
but the new story was the Dante and Vergil kids and doing their new Adventures and practices.................................and then we could understand the hole story about Sparda and his Family.
that would be soo awsome

Can you make that more clear, I have no idea what you are trying to say. Type slowly, and re-read your message at least twice before finally posting.

-

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

2006;4272 said:
that would be soo awsome

Can you make that more clear, I have no idea what you are trying to say. Type slowly, and re-read your message at least twice before finally posting.

-

if u want to understand.................try to play all DMC..................and then u will understand all the story................i guess

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

d4rkn1ght;3350 said:
that would be soo awsome

How r u sure DMC4 is the beginning of the story? In all the screenshots & pics Dante looks even more rugged & serious than DMC1 or 2, so the story might be happpening after DMC1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom