• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 10th Ann., and DmC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Question If I'm correct 2011 marks 10 years that DMC has been around. So the question is DmC DMC's 10th annversary game or will their be another DMC game to fill that role?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
If the gameplay is good, I will buy it. Even if it's at DMC2's amount of action, it'd still be fun.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
They should do something to mark it's 10th anniversary though......? Any suggestions? :lol:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well it's DMC's 10th anniversary so I would think they would do something big that would make DMC go from awesome to Godly. Capcom should do something I mean the DMC series made them a lot of money.

fon

Crazy Chick
Sparda's rejected son;299202 said:
Well it's DMC's 10th anniversary so I would think they would do something big that would make DMC go from awesome to Godly. Capcom should do something I mean the DMC series made them a lot of money.

You should see what Capcom did for Sengoku Basara's 5th anniversary! (which was last month)
They had this whole freakin' event where the voice actors, musicians, and stage actors appeared. They also had a bunch of goods to sell. Idk, I wish I actually WENT to it.

As far as I know, they only re-released the first 3 games in a pack for one of DMC's anniversaries. Or something.

C'mon Capcom! This series has been one of your main drives! Maybe they were just trolling when they said it took a year to re-design Dante and were already working on the game and surprise us with it this year. *i'm a pretty optimistic person, so... xD*

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^They are also releasing a movie and a video game for PSP that it's supposed to be Battle Heroes sequel this summer,a few days after the movie's premiere.

fon

Crazy Chick
Devil Bane;299214 said:
^They are also releasing a movie and a video game for PSP that it's supposed to be Battle Heroes sequel this summer,a few days after the movie's premiere.

Yeah. I read that Capcom wants to release a Senbasa game once a year. Still annoyed that not many people like it >.<
Capcom should work more on localizing it.

Btw, back on topic, but HD collection sounds nice.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Ebony;299197 said:
They should do something to mark it's 10th anniversary though......? Any suggestions? :lol:

Re-release DMC 1, 2 & 3 in HD, it seems to be all the rage recently and I think it would be pretty cool to replay the seires in HD; plus it'll have trophies :D

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
fon;299224 said:
Yeah. I read that Capcom wants to release a Senbasa game once a year. Still annoyed that not many people like it >.<
Capcom should work more on localizing it.

Btw, back on topic, but HD collection sounds nice.

I like the Sengoku Basara series. But a HD release of all the old games huh? Well if there going to do all that work why not have capcom make a DMC video game with so many extras that no fan could complain. And DMC on PSP? It sounds great but I don't want DMC being spread to handheld systems to much otherwise DMC will be like Kingdom Hearts. (It became hard to follow KH when they put the game on every console, I just baraly got KH ByS a few days ago)

Sone

DUST TO DUST
I think it will be warming up with DMC HD collection ( DMC 1,2,3,4 on single BD disk maybe with Anime bundle ) because it is after 10 years of 1st DMC, and 2012 will be year for new DMC game \m/ For me if you want good game it has to be done in 2-3 years i mean it's to early to came on market unfinished, it will be baaaaad move for Capcom and NT. It's my opinion BTW....

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sone;299835 said:
I think it will be warming up with DMC HD collection ( DMC 1,2,3,4 on single BD disk maybe with Anime bundle ) because it is after 10 years of 1st DMC, and 2012 will be year for new DMC game \m/ For me if you want good game it has to be done in 2-3 years i mean it's to early to came on market unfinished, it will be baaaaad move for Capcom and NT. It's my opinion BTW....

What do you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom