• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dmc 5 is here. Lets speculate :)

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Weird nero design. Something to set him appart from dante? Costume looks kinda bland. Female is not Kyrie? I hope. Creature design ways ahead of DmC.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I have thoughts, not all positive, but... Is it me or does Nero look exactly like Drew from Scalebound? And I don't mean a lot, I mean exactly. And what is with Dante's look? Is that the look they're going for? I hope it's temporary cause...

Anyway, I'll get to it in detail later. I'll be watching it again to get more detailed looks and try to cement how I feel about it.

DarkSlayerZero

DMC1 Dante>>>>>>2-4
Old Man Dante

DfW_xNCVMAArrGa.jpg

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
I have thoughts, not all positive, but... Is it me or does Nero look exactly like Drew from Scalebound? And I don't mean a lot, I mean exactly. And what is with Dante's look? Is that the look they're going for? I hope it's temporary cause...

Anyway, I'll get to it in detail later. I'll be watching it again to get more detailed looks and try to cement how I feel about it.
They're trying to make it more appealing imo but yeah he does look like drew. I get a very strong Bayonetta vibe from it too

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Anyone wonder if the "darker" look might mean that you'll be hearing more "F" words in this game?
There's more characters and people involved this time. Previous titles had a handful of characters and we never had the perspective of ordinary people. This time since it's kind of like an invasion, we'll get to see a lot of civilians die. Maybe thats the darker tone.

Edit:
Here the the official capcom trailer for a clearer look at the end
He looks much more different then dmc 4. Very sharp face and that smile is kinda creepy lol

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Wonder what changes they made to Kyrie.

And is the old Afro-American Phineas & the girl with Nero Kat? Just guessing.

Top Bottom