• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 5: Thoughts and Opinons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkslayer23

Corrupted Son Of Sparda
AGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.What the hell is THIS ****!!!! AGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAPCOM you've never really done great things..Why do you Have to do this !@#!@$%#%$&%&^%^&@!!!! uP!! I wish this one is only a dream I want to kill the people who is responsible for this ****ing FooLSIHNESS!!!!! IDEA!!!!..Why they didn't finish the original series first before doing this ****..Thats why I had already this bad feeling about DMC gonna be a fan tailored!!!! WHAT THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darkslayer23;275070 said:
AGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.What the hell is THIS ****!!!! AGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAPCOM you've never really done great things..Why do you Have to do this !@#!@$%#%$&%&^%^&@!!!! uP!! I wish this one is only a dream I want to kill the people who is responsible for this ****ing FooLSIHNESS!!!!! IDEA!!!!..Why they didn't the original series first before doing this ****..Thats why I had already this bad feeling about DMC gonna be a fan tailored!!!! WHAT THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don´t react so hard it´s only a game,also we didn´t see anything yet these are but a few pictures so wait before judging something harshly.I´m still excited even thought i don´t like very much these pictures so far.^_^

Rage06

Hope after a few days capcom come out and put out a statement.

Jokes! we're playing with you guys, heres the official new trailer of Devil May cry 5 ;)

Meg

Rage06;275789 said:

Jokes! we're playing with you guys, heres the official new trailer of Devil May cry 5 ;)

That would be funny actually. :lol: Like we're all on an episode of Punk'd. XD

darkslayer101

Rage06;275789 said:

many people mentioned this idea in many other forums...people are finding it hard to believe that capcom made Dino as the new dante...

devilaX96

Alucard's apprentice
Crimson Devil;276010 said:
At first, I didn't like him... at all. But after watching a few times, I started to think that this character will be very interesting.
He is a little skinny, and a little emo. But look at his face, but I loved his face...I mean, the details, the disturbed look and the bruises in the face. ITS AWESOME!
http://devilmaycry.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/dmc5-00943.jpg

Same about the new Dante here. :D Still... at first I didn't like the looks of the game. But I might give it a change.If they bond the story of this DmC to the other DmCs it might be good. I wont judge the game yet because the only thing that the trailer shows is a new protagonist. I hope they release new trailers soon.I think that the trailer is hiding something in a frame or two. Maybe some kind of subliminal message. Or maybe im just crazy.:lol::p

darkslayer23

Corrupted Son Of Sparda
Maybe this one…Maybe we can see the evolution of Dante,maybe this is Dante before he didn’t yet found out that he is the son of sparda…then after that he will change..turned his hair to be silver,Find the rebellion and perfectly transforms as the Dante we know.( according to the other fans not me) But still I hate capcom and Im leaving DMC Forever.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Yes a lot of people are disappointed with the 'reboot' change but we don't know the full story behind this deranged and disturbed Dante yet.

The only way to fully understand this game and I guess to properly judge it is to...wait till it comes out. If the game play sucks and same with the storyline then everyone has the right to be royally peeved off. But till then I think embrace the change without unnessecary video game bashing. It IS a game after all...it's for entertainment.

darkslayer23

Corrupted Son Of Sparda
Faustinasa;276622 said:
Yes a lot of people are disappointed with the 'reboot' change but we don't know the full story behind this deranged and disturbed Dante yet.

The only way to fully understand this game and I guess to properly judge it is to...wait till it comes out. If the game play sucks and same with the storyline then everyone has the right to be royally peeved off. But till then I think embrace the change without unnessecary video game bashing. It IS a game after all...it's for entertainment.

Embrace the Origin of Dante ..Great.Point...You know,Maybe Capcom ANd Ninja theory has a great Idea About this one.I guess capcom will never Trash a game that made them FAMOUS!!^_^ capcom is not that IGNORANT(but still, they are Ignorant but not that much) Maybe this is really a story of the REALLY first Dante and the Really First story of
Devil May Cry.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I didn't mean to offend. I'm just saying keep your mind open since the game is bound to change as it progresses further.

Asmodaius

darkslayer23;276690 said:
Embrace the Origin of Dante ..Great.Point...You know,Maybe Capcom ANd Ninja theory has a great Idea About this one.I guess capcom will never Trash a game that made them FAMOUS!!^_^ capcom is not that IGNORANT(but still, they are Ignorant but not that much) Maybe this is really a story of the REALLY first Dante and the Really First story of
Devil May Cry.

Just to point out:
Street Fighter 2 is the game that made Capcom famous, followed up by the Megaman series.

darkslayer23

Corrupted Son Of Sparda
Faustinasa;276698 said:
I didn't mean to offend. I'm just saying keep your mind open since the game is bound to change as it progresses further.

NO NO NO NO.You didn't offend me...I just realised that capcom maybe has an explosive (if it is really explosive:) Idea about this upcoming DmC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom