• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Anime Plans For Broadcasting In 2007 Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.

machindix

Capcon has licensed a 12 episode, anime version of DMC, scheduled to be released in Spring 2007... I found this link on the DMC4 official website.

http://dmc-tv.com/

There's a short teaser at the end of the page. You can catch a glimpse of what Dante will look like in the video. It includes skteches of Dante from both DMC1 and 3.

The staff team list looks impressive so far. Hope it'll be good... looks like Capcom's really cashing in on the franchise this time.

machindix

Danverg;6628 said:
i just hope they dont get too off track the real story of DMC, as they usually do.

I was kind of hoping for the opposite though. It would be nice to see a more "casual" aspect of Dante--when he's not plotting vengeance or worrying over family matters. I'm more interested to see, for instance, Dante on one of his dirty little missions... I wonder if Enzo'll be in it. The goofy (and sometimes violent) relationship between Dante and his so-called "business partner"... that would be fun to watch.:D

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
lol...................ya............Goofy May Cry
LOl................would be awsome..........and toasted lol

meirelle

~from the dark~
machindix;6672 said:
I was kind of hoping for the opposite though. It would be nice to see a more "casual" aspect of Dante--when he's not plotting vengeance or worrying over family matters. I'm more interested to see, for instance, Dante on one of his dirty little missions... I wonder if Enzo'll be in it. The goofy (and sometimes violent) relationship between Dante and his so-called "business partner"... that would be fun to watch.:D

I agree. I hope it's not ALL mindless action. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom