• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Art Thread <<banner/avatar requests>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Lucy

Er. . im bored and I was wondering if there were any other semi-skilled digital art peeps around here. If so maybe we could get together in this thread to start taking requests.

FEATURED ARTISTS
If you're decent in Photoshop/Imageready/FlashMX/Paintshop/etc. & willing to take requests and would like to be featured here, PM me.

(in order. . )

//Crimson Lucy [gallery coming]
Artist Notes: [coming soon]

// [NOBODY]

##################################################
REQUEST PROCEDURE

Instructions: Copy and paste the form below into a new reply in this thread. If you're indifferent about any of the information below, you can leave it blank and let the artist decide.

1. Desired Artist: List the artist(s) this request is for. Refer to the Featured Artists section of this post for more information. If you don't care who does it, say so.

2. Type of Request: Examples: logo, banner, forum signature, avatar, wallpapers, buttons, splash screens, etc. Only ONE request at a time, unless its a banner/avy combo. Thanks. =)

3. Dimensions, Filesize, and Filetype:

4. Stock, Colors, Text, Style and Theme: Stock is the original picture you want turned into your piece of art.

If you know what you want but can't find it, we can try to find something for you (but you should always try first). Google Image Search is usually a good place to start. Describe the overall look you want (futuristic, gothic, abstract, classical, etc.)

5. Animation: See individual artist notes.

6. Miscellaneous: Any other details that haven't been mentioned should go here.

NOTE: All or most of the requests that don't mention a specific artist get overlooked. My advice would be to look at the featured artists and pick one. I doubt anyone will turn you down, but be patient so that the artist has time to read this thread and find your post.

##################################

RULES

1. One request every 2 weeks. (unless stated otherwise by featured artist)
Theres nothing more insulting than making a piece of work for someone only to have them trash it and ask for something the next day.

2. Do NOT repost request multiple times in an UN-reasonable period of time.
I'll leave it up to you to decide what is reasonable and what isnt.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Curse is right....................chill out...........be cool.....................coz no Fanta, no way...........lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom