• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC outfit

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
In PoP: Sands of Time the clothes are being ripped every once in a while too. But in cut-scenes of course.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
His look in DMC 2 was so stupid. I mean it's like a vest fused with a trenchcoat and they were 2 seperate colors. It looked so dumb and weird.
In DMC 4 Dante was trying to see how many belts he could wear fit onto his costume.

seraphmaycry

i auctually think dante has a split personality i noticed one day that sparda was purple and dante and vergil were blue and red showing how they themselves are split halves of spardas personality and power in dmc3 its most noticable vergil says to dante a "i see a demon inside you has awakened to" meaning he knew dante would live he could easily have finished the job but didnt you can argue about it however you like but my opinion is that vergil changed his mind he and dante are split from sparda beacuase eva is human meaning they both have "incomplete" personalitys if you examine the game they biith change their minds drasticallly multiple times dmc1 dante let trish but promised if he saw her again he would kill her (a bit odd dont you think)
in dmc3 dante was clearly seduced by nevan then in less then a second decided on killing her. lets not forget nero to it was confirmed he is vergils son once you accept a lot of things about him make sense now neros coulour is black but to me it seemed a darker shade of vergils blue his dt came from vergils weapon yamato the weapon resonated with him for whatver reason you want to believe and unlocked his full power which happened to be a blue demon not unsimilar to nelo angelo behind him showing again that he is also split this time between vergil and whoever his mommy is he is also forced to have a "incomplete" personality the only reason he stayed on task because he had one clear gear that mattered imensely to him same as dante and vergil at the start of game nero started trying to kill dante then when he finds kyrie kidnapped he fights dante again as soon as the battles over dante lets nero have yamato because he works out neros heritage he knew vergil better then any of us but as soon as the cutscene he starts you can see knew decides to go from imma kill you to lets work toghether

back to the topic i beleive dantes outfits change drastically because of his split personality plus all the other possible factors however his outfits always keep the same coulour due to him being split as red form spardas purple his powers effect his devils he gots more powerful as the series proggesses in dmc3 and 1 his devils arm effect his dt in dmc2 and 4 he is to powerful and effects his devil arms lucifers colour is red if vergil weiled it it would be blue duplicating his summoned swords power which he got from sparda meaning that without vergil or dante lucifer would
be either inamite or just throw exploding flowers at people but thats off topic

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
...Or Dante could just have eccentric tastes in fashion and changes his look depending on his mood more than him having a split personality. People do changes tastes now and then, after all. He's not "half a person" because he's a cambion, he just has an eccentric personality as a result of his life's experiances.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Why does Dante's wardrobe have to mean he's nuts? Why can't he just be normal and go and buy the clothes he likes just like everyone else? :| I mean, I personally have two very different styles (one casual jeans, t-shirts, etc. and the other very out-there, over-the-top gothic/victorian/latex-and-leather kind of stuff) and I don't have a split personality. I just wear different things depending on my mood and where I'm going. For instance, I'd never wear my vinyl ball gown to my great gran's house and I'd not wear a top hat and corset to a job interveiw (unless I was applying for something it'd be allowed in) nor would I wear jeans to a nice party. Why is it so hard to believe Dante's the same and his clothes are determined by what he liked in the store and what he felt like wearing that day?
/endrant.

seraphmaycry

Why does Dante's wardrobe have to mean he's nuts? Why can't he just be normal and go and buy the clothes he likes just like everyone else? :| I mean, I personally have two very different styles (one casual jeans, t-shirts, etc. and the other very out-there, over-the-top gothic/victorian/latex-and-leather kind of stuff) and I don't have a split personality. I just wear different things depending on my mood and where I'm going. For instance, I'd never wear my vinyl ball gown to my great gran's house and I'd not wear a top hat and corset to a job interveiw (unless I was applying for something it'd be allowed in) nor would I wear jeans to a nice party. Why is it so hard to believe Dante's the same and his clothes are determined by what he liked in the store and what he felt like wearing that day?
/endrant.

im stating that a split personality affects his clothes AMONG other things im not disagreeing with you

Top Bottom