• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC2: Dante fanart

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
So this is a picture I drew of what I'd like Dante to look like in DmC2.
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca8...Q.oU73iaIf0mHQYAPeAHO9x0nuR7o7I5Uutf-u1F2bwCQ

https://www.deviantart.com/dragonswordking2012/art/DmC-Devil-May-Cry-2-fan-concept-DANTE-788830369
dmc_devil_may_cry_2_fan_concept__dante__by_dragonswordking2012_dd1ndep-pre.jpg

So in terms of attire I wanted to have a similar color palate to his first outfit. However, I wanted to add a little more of a professional look to it. The boots are longer and the pants are now leather instead of jeans. The chains connect to gun holsters behind his pants. The vest is sleeveless with a belt entwined into it. The coat is more or less similar to his first one but more cleaner and less worn and torn. The sleeves have red streaks on both sides, while the interior of the hood is faux fur. Of course the union jack had to come back on the sleeves.

The guns are the same, but for the sword I wanted a more basic look mixed with what is already established of the sword.

And finally the hair. Naturally it would be kept white since he'd fully controlled his inner Nephilim, however for style I wanted it to be cut short and in a side mohawk. I went with what I feel New!Dante would have it cut. Plus a little chin stubble wasn't too bad looking.

Hope y'all like it :D

Last edited:

GoodGoneBad

Reuploader n' modder
So this is a picture I drew of what I'd like Dante to look like in DmC2.
thumbnail

thumbnail

So in terms of attire I wanted to have a similar color palate to his first outfit. However, I wanted to add a little more of a professional look to it. The boots are longer and the pants are now leather instead of jeans. The chains connect to gun holsters behind his pants. The vest is sleeveless with a belt entwined into it. The coat is more or less similar to his first one but more cleaner and less worn and torn. The sleeves have red streaks on both sides, while the interior of the hood is faux fur. Of course the union jack had to come back on the sleeves.

The guns are the same, but for the sword I wanted a more basic look mixed with what is already established of the sword.

And finally the hair. Naturally it would be kept white since he'd fully controlled his inner Nephilim, however for style I wanted it to be cut short and in a side mohawk. I went with what I feel New!Dante would have it cut. Plus a little chin stubble wasn't too bad looking.

Hope y'all like it :D
Where's the picture?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@Lain
It's a chicken and egg thing between Nero and DmC Dante. Nero felt like a proto-reboot Dante in 4 and DmC Dante felt like Nero mixed in with Dante in DmC. So it's only fitting they take after each other in their sequels.

It makes me curious what a potential DmC Nero would be like.

Top Bottom