• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4-SE & IW Hype!

Hype video release date. When?

• The day before DMC4: SE Launch!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On the day of DMC4: SE Release!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • The day after DMC4: SE Launch!

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Creelien

True Spiritualist
Hi!
So, I was listening my edited DMC music:

And I had an idea about drawing attention to IW modding, because it seems DMC4-SE will breath new life to the community. So I'm planning to make a video, using this song, to show our best mods in DMC4. :D Something like this:

Famous scenes, dialogues, quotes, gameplay, etc.... So an "Infernal Devil May Cry 4 - Special Edition" Trailer.

The only thing I ask you is, if you're wanna be a part of it, please make a short combo video or videos without BGM. I'm gonna use those mods to record the scenes. :D You don't need to be stylish like using JC or other cool moves. Even a Red Queen Combo C is enough.

Upload your videos to Mediafire in .wmv format. My video will be in 720p because my monitor can't use 1080p. Then send me a PM with the download link. :)
Let's say, until June 16th. :)

- Use a skin or a mod
- 60fps

Are you ready?

Participated:

♦ NieJestemzPolskiPL (Anima Dante)
♦ FlairDarkSlayer (MGR Snake Nero, DMC1 Dante, Flair Dante, Sparda)
♦ Sanae- (Toxic Dante)
♦ Foxtrot94 (Default Nero and Dante)

1ivxlkaa8be7p84zg.jpg

Last edited:

Creelien

True Spiritualist
Yep! Maximum 30 sec is enough. Turn off the BGM unless it will sound weird alongside with the song.

Creelien

True Spiritualist
You can if you want. :wink: But please, record clips with Nero as well. :smile: Right now, I have 4 Dante and 1 Nero clips. :D Poor Nero. :sneaky:

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
Can someone recommend me a good recording software? I used Fraps and tried every graphical setting but it wasn't stable at 60 FPS. I usually play the game in 120FPS with no problems so I'm sure it's not my PC's fault.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Can someone recommend me a good recording software? I used Fraps and tried every graphical setting but it wasn't stable at 60 FPS. I usually play the game in 120FPS with no problems so I'm sure it's not my PC's fault.

Fraps is too heavy I usually use MSI Afterburner, not system intense at all. Also heard that OBS is good too but I only use it for live streams.

Creelien

True Spiritualist
Of course. I have a mod called, DMC4 - G.o.D. Edition. It already contains a Nero/Dante mod and it's not complete, because I needed Vergil, mostly his hair, to complete it. My first mod shall be Vergil as Enlil the sumerian deity. :D But I have plans for Lady/Trish as well. :D

Top Bottom