• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5: SE Special Edition is finally here!!! AND I'M FINALLY FEELIN' MOTIVATED!

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Without some random guy talking in the background.

Last edited:

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
some 4k tv’s support 1080p with 120 fps...lol back
I understand the opposite, by what you say before it seems that some 1080p TV support 4k

Also the game support 120fps at 1080p only that sometimes goes down to 80 fps

Goldsickle

Will Vergil's teleporting be free like DMC3 or requires a sword to be embedded into the enemy first, a la DmC?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I could be wrong, but it might be free.

Anyway, here's a vid from a content creator who's somewhat new to the series.

Goldsickle

Anyone knows how Vergil's Block works?
Is it "hold Lock-on while being attacked" or "press Lock-on the same time the enemy is about to hit"?

It's about f***ing time Vergil's Block is made available in gameplay and not just an A.I. boss Vergil move =0

Last edited:

Goldsickle

All of the videos and trailers showed it to be free.
I need to take a closer look at this...

I saw a gameplay video where the player is in training mode and tried to do Deep Stinger with Vergil.
Deep Stinger requires simultaneous pressing of Sword & Style.
From the input display, the player did try to press the buttons but maybe because he didn't press Sword & Style at the same time, he accidentally did a warp.
I can clearly see Vergil shooting out a sword and warping towards the enemy and the Gun button is untouched.

So it might be the same as DMC4:SE.

Vergil95

I need to take a closer look at this...

I saw a gameplay video where the player is in training mode and tried to do Deep Stinger with Vergil.
Deep Stinger requires simultaneous pressing of Sword & Style.
From the input display, the player did try to press the buttons but maybe because he didn't press Sword & Style at the same time, he accidentally did a warp.
I can clearly see Vergil shooting out a sword and warping towards the enemy and the Gun button is untouched.

So it might be the same as DMC4:SE.
As i say before i saw both of them, moving freely and sword trick , and i also saw a dash move like dante trickster and a dodge trick... But i don't know how all this will work in game

Edit: here you can clearly see vergil doing trick both freely and like dmc 4

Also here you can see vergil doing that dodge trick at 0:16 and that dash like dante at 1:19

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
DF really seems fixated on this game. According to them it's the first multi plat game. That can't be right.
jacket.png

Last edited:

Goldsickle

Also here you can see vergil doing that dodge trick at 0:16 and that dash like dante at 1:19
There's the "warp towards enemy" and "Trick Dodge".

"Trick Dodge" is basically Vergil's own "Dash", just like Dante's from the Trickster Style.
The "warp towards enemy" move is something available from the beginning, while Trick Dodge needs to be purchased via the upgrades menu.

Vergil mod showcase is misleading, because they made it look like Vergil warps instantaneously when using a Grim Grip.
But in an actual Vergil mode gameplay, you can clearly see him shooting a Mirage Blade to warp himself.

Vergil95

DF really seems fixated on this game. According to them it's the first multi plat game. That can't be right.
I hope they are going to fix it for physical launch whit a patch, that's why probably they decided to delay the physical edition... Also the work they did in few month it's remarkable and let's not forget that version of re engine was for old gen console yet they manage to work it for next gen , but the game should have been deleyed to be more optimized, but of course capcom want it to be a launch game, so the game came out anyway... Also some week ago capcom says that Ray tracing would have been added at later date on series x but the final game have ray tracing lol
Also no ray tracing on series s while other game like watch dogs legions have it, that's definitely an optimization problem

A patch should fix all those problem

Top Bottom