• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DSII: Deathinitive Edition

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Guys, please buy this game. We don't exactly have a lot of options when it comes to DMC-type action titles (this console generation I mean) -- supporting DSII: DE would be our best chance at getting a Darksiders 3.

-------------------------

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/11/03/darksiders-2-deathinitive-edition-review?watch

-------------------------

Besides, who can say no to a face like this?

1432708363-darksiders-2-deathinitive-edition-851x1024.jpg

----------------------------

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
since i already have darksiders 1 and 2 on steam
i now have this for free
it just appeared in my library

the devs themselfs posted this
  • All people who have bought the old Darksiders Frachise pack have the Deathintive Edition automatically unlocked in their library.
  • All people who have at least Darksiders II in their library will get 80 % discount on the new Deathinitive Edition during the first week.
  • All newbies to the franchise not owning the Franchise pack or Darksiders II will get a 20 % release discount for the first week.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
unfortunately the steam version of Deathinitive seems to have a pretty bad game crashing bug

(apparently if the games shadows are set to the highest setting then the game crashes but if you bring them down to medium it runs fine)

and it's getting allot of negative reviews
I'm sure they fix the bug in a day or two but its really sucks that it had to launch this way

Redgrave Kyo

Unusual sight
Not sure I'm buying it. FFXV, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Ni-Oh (Beta) are already saying "I've got no space for you fellow boy" + the fact I finally began playing Dante.

Top Bottom