• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Eva, Trish, and Mundus

Dante47

It has been confirmed that Eva is Dante's mother, and more or less confirmed that Mundus will appear.

To those who don't know, in the first Devil May Cry, Mundus creates a woman who looks identical to Dante's mother, Eva. He names her Trish, and has her lure Dante to Mallet Island.

So will Mundus create Trish, possibly to manipulate Dante? But there are a couple issues with this theory, and that is that Dante doesn't know his mother. He knows her name, but that seems to be it.

Any other theories on how Trish could appear in DmC?

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Where is zero when you need him?

It seems to me that mundus is gonna use his mother not to manipulate him but distract him in their fight.
Like mundus creating an illusion and the illusions gonna says "Dante,i'm your mother" or something like that.

Nelo_Vergil

It seems to me that mundus is gonna use his mother not to manipulate him but distract him in their fight.
Like mundus creating an illusion and the illusions gonna says "Dante,i'm your mother" or something like that.

he might even resort to that this time round. He could create an image if jsut to kill it again but i don't trish, or a copy of eva, might not really be needed considering mundus looks like he has the upper hand in the battle.

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
Well since Dante's never known his mom, it would be funny if someone did try that out.
Then Trish and Mundus would be utterly surprised when Dante doesn't care about Trish either way xD

Frantix

Yeah, I don't really care too much for Trish. I'd like to see them stick with mostly new characters.

Though I think they've done a cool job with Mundus. He looks very interesting in the recent trailer.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Mundus to me is that guy from the nu trailer, cuz of those spots on his forehead resembling the Mundus cloud and Trish...is either Kat or Mundus' secretary who had a fling with Dante (also the one who wrote on his arm)

Nelo_Vergil

Mundus to me is that guy from the nu trailer, cuz of those spots on his forehead resembling the Mundus cloud /quote]

*fights the urge to use a meme*
View attachment 247
looks like i lost the fight :troll:

anywho
Kat or Mundus' secretary who had a fling with Dante (also the one who wrote on his arm)

kat most likely not... no im a 100% positive not and i don't know who munds' secretary is or if he has one at all.... but i'll tell you this it wasn't kat

crush

Nah...we don't need Trish. Introducing her will mean a full-blown copy instead of a reboot.
And besides the main story never needed her sadly. One of the major plot holes of DMC.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

i think so too....dante said i dont know my mother....but that doesnt mean its all the way true i mean u could have forgotten her and in the game he will have this flash backs of his mom when he was little and mundus will take that advantage against him.....:)

chocolatepanda

i think so too....dante said i dont know my mother....but that doesnt mean its all the way true i mean u could have forgotten her and in the game he will have this flash backs of his mom when he was little and mundus will take that advantage against him....
How would Mundus know Dante had a flashback that he could take advantage of?

Top Bottom