• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ever Been Attacked?

Ever been attacked?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DD you are mental thats why cats attack you

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
I have when I was.....8 I think. I got attacked by this mad cat. It grabbed me by the leg and started to bite and scratch me like hell.
But I get attacked everyday by my kitten, the little devil claws me to pieces :lol:
So has anyone been attacked by anything at all?

Arwen

Lost Soul
I have been attacked a few times in my life. Mostly by guys. Why I left school early really.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Yeah a couple of times, by people mainly and also a couple of Rottweilers that a farmer had as guard dogs.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Sometimes. The cases with animals were scarier though since you don't know what they might do. The cases with humans are crazy:lol: One time I was attacked by a person who must have done it for the first time. Every two seconds he was telling to his partner "man, it's gonna rain, let them go":lol:
And he was scared to search me:p
Usually they are not so happy experiences but oh well..

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
yeah I get your point.
Today I was attacked again by my kitten. But this time he made me bleed :p
But thats kittens for ya. I've been attacked by other students at my school....but it was my fault really......I did call this girl who was a year older than me a tramp I think and she didn't take that very well....(My friends told me to do it and anyway it was time I started to be a little bit of a rebel...)

De-Buck-

Half manHalf amazin'
yup, by some kind of bodybuilder type...i just went to see a movie, and afterwards, he suddenly punched my in my face...for still unknown reasons...and that guy could hit hard =/

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I got attacked by chickens once...scariest time of my life...I still don't like them unless they are deep fried and covered in BBQ sauce...

The dog tries to kill me on regular occasions - and I've been attacked at school (but I won) and by my ex (and I lost. Frequently)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Been attacked by my dog, a cute little Jack Russel terrier, a few times whenever I've strayed too close to her dinner bowl... Nothing majorly serious, though. ^_^ I'm quite fortunate in that aspect.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
lol :lol:
My cat scratched me again today, but she was in a mood with the kitten so she had a go at me because she hates me :dry:
My dad attacks me now and then (we play fight) but that only happens when he watches too much wrestling.....but come to think of it I do to......:D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
devilmaycry;47182 said:
Been attacked by my dog, a cute little Jack Russel terrier
I'm sorry - are you talking about that physical embodiment of Satan who is gradually taking over the house - and the sock drawer?

We don't have any cute dogs in our house...

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Angel;47543 said:
I'm sorry - are you talking about that physical embodiment of Satan who is gradually taking over the house - and the sock drawer?
Yup. That's the one. Cute, huh?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
So am I - but sadly I live there so unless I want to sleep in the garage, I have to continue to co-exist with that thing on four legs...

She has this sort of pecking order - small children are fair game, as far as she's concerned, then it's our pastor (must be the satan in her that makes her so mad when he comes round) and then it's me. She used to try and have a go at Matt, Steve's cousin, but he got right in her face and barked at her so she gave up...:lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Steves dog is cute, ive never had a problem with her :p

Growls at me sometimes like she does Steve but shes to small to take seriously after i used to have a Doberman :lol:

ice_princess_d

i do by my outside cats n my dog well my dog is a real happy dog so she'll go after ur feet no matter what its her way saying shes happy to c u

Dark Drakan

Admin
This thread is over 1 year old, please pay attention to post dates before bumping long dead threads. ^_^

*Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom