• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Everybody Look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgil

I just looked it up. And it turns out I was right and the PSP version of Devil May Cry WILL in fact be just a portable version of the original Devil May Cry for PS2

Noxotic

Yeah, I figured that out earlier but wasan't 100% sure. All I knew was that there was Dance of Sparda and the original DMC for PSP.

shadyoc

Devil Slayr
Are you sure, because i ave also seen it to be a remake of the 3rd one too. I hope it turns out to be a new story.

Noxotic

ShadowNinja X7 said:
I hope that they keep the new story for the PS2/3, and just make remakes for the PSP.
Somewhat agree with you, only no remakes, all about Sparda for PSP. I wanna know about his past.:ninja:

Noxotic

vergils fun, but I think that Dante and Vergil should stay as PS2 & PS3 characters. I just wanna know about Sparda.

Noxotic

Lasy would have weak melee attacks and only use guns so it would probably take a while just to beat an enemy with her. Especially on DMD. Try beating everything on normal mode, only use Ebony & Ivory, lol. Plus her guns have to reload!

shadyoc

Devil Slayr
It would be good if you could create your own Demon Hunter and choose your weapons and moves and even maybe special attacks

demonslayer

it would be cool to create your own Demon Slayer and stuff, but I agree with Dante, sparda's past is what I want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom