• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fallout 4 Surpasses GTA 5's Record for Most Concurrent Players on Steam

Dark Drakan

Admin
2963602-fallout.jpg

Steam concurrent user record was originally set by Grand Theft Auto V, which in April brought more than 300,000 players on Valve's PC platform. Later it went on to set an even bigger record, according to independent monitor Steam Charts, with 360,000 peak players. However Fallout 4 has now smashed that record with more than 445,000 concurrent player.

Fallout 4 Surpasses GTA 5's Record for Most Concurrent Players on Steam

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
I'm still on the fence of even giving this game a try because I've never liked the look and feel of the games.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Its quite an amazing achievement for a game series that isnt seen as 'mainstream' as some of the others in the records list.
I don't know, games like Fallout and Elder Scrolls have always been pretty popular. I at least always thought it was safe to put them up there in that "mainstream" category.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
True but GTA is still on another level of popularity. Or, it's supposed to be.
well GTA has been the IT game for a long time ever since GTA 3 it has always been talked about in one way or another
since the games/DLC have been coming out pretty frequently over the years

where as Elder Scrolls and Fallout have only recently gotten to such a high level of popularity since those two games have kind of reinvented them self's with fallout 3 and Skyrim

more so fallout 3 taking the series from isometric to 1st/3rd person

Skyrim just made things more streamlined but that did help it become allot more successful as well

Dark Drakan

Admin
I don't know, games like Fallout and Elder Scrolls have always been pretty popular. I at least always thought it was safe to put them up there in that "mainstream" category.

Popular with fans yeah but as far as the "known" mainstream franchises along lines of your CoD's, FIFA, Assassins Creed & GTA it's not on same level of popularity. Most casual gamers I know don't even know what Elder Scrolls & Fallout is, no-one I work with has even heard of Fallout (they must all live in the damn vault). Though it's getting more popular these days as Director Bison said.

Top Bottom