• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Boss of DMC5?

Who would be the final boss for Devil May Cry 5?

• New Antagonist

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Vergil

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Mundus

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Either the new antagonist or possibly... Vergil.

If Vergil (if he's really still alive), I'd imagine Nero vs him.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Vergil is probably the last boss but it would be funny if they have him break convention and be the second the last boss.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I hope each character will have their own boss battle.
I can see it being like Sonic '06 where each character has their own campaign with a final boss and then a "Last Story" where you play as all three characters through one final mission where they all contribute to taking down the true final boss.

As for who the final boss is, I hope it isn't Vergil. Let it be someone new, especially if they can open the door to new antagonists in future games. We want to expand the series, not keep treading the same ground over and over again.

berto

I Saw the Devil
You know it's going to be V. Everything is going to seem like it went well but then V is going to make some off handed remark about how the fruit from the tree is his for the taking, every one's going to be shocked and they're going to be like 'you're evil?' 'Well, yeah. I use a cane, I have a black bird and I dress from clothes exclusively bought from the hot topic. Why would you assume I wasn't?' Then they'll fight. V'll be casted away 'I thought we were bros' and either Nero or Dante is going say 'I don't know who I am anymore' and Nico'll sigh and tell them 'you are such an ass****.'

You'll see. If it wasn't illegal I'd put money on it.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
A new antagonist would be fresh for the series , someone ancient that even mundus feared.

Be cool if it was someone sparda and mundus sealed together millenia ago

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
What about Mundus?
I voted for him. Just because the red monster looks like a form of Mundus.

I think Vergil will make an appearance somewhere to battle it out with Mundus. After all, he wants the demon world to himself. He wants everything that Mundus has, and more. V will have some sort of story here, too.. But I doubt he'll be the final boss. I think we're going to fight V like we did with Vergil and Dante respectively (DMC3/4 respectively), and somehow they're going to bring Sparda into the picture. Then it will have a cliffhanger.

I doubt we've seen the last of DMC.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
I do love me some Vergil, but he's been a boss 7 times (3 in DMC1, 3 in DMC3, and again in DmC (reboot, but it counts)) and has been the final boss twice. If he's in it, 1 fight or 2 would be nice, but nah, new final boss.

Top Bottom