• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Finally well having courage to show mine DMC 4 mission rankings

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well just ended that i reinstalled mine vanilla copy of DMC 4 on laptop and i ended stumbling onto mine old savefile when i played it almost all days to complete game on 100 % and those are mine:

12108011_1075640429142875_5856808087250736766_n.jpg

Im swearing that i not done any cheating in game i had like that ranks on DMC 1 and later in DMC3 SE when i finally grasped on how do damage and all other tricks and also this remind me to get someday from Steam DMC 4 SE to wreak Vergil havoc someday ( i not buyed it still as im waiting for more cheaper sale someday as those EU prices are actually different valued where i live in Poland)

lorddemolatron

Premium
Well, I don't see why you never had the courage to show this before, considering it's a perfect ranking. XD

Yep, it takes well also some time and dedication for game as i spended at that time some of days and nights to polish ranks on even many tries.

lorddemolatron

Premium
Well small insight on behind scenes of that Perfect ranking of mine playtrough of DMC 4, I will tell truth on later dificulties i swore many times on some of bosses like that one encounter with Dante again, but overcamed even that hardship too.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Well small insight on behind scenes of that Perfect ranking of mine playtrough of DMC 4, I will tell truth on later dificulties i swore many times on some of bosses like that one encounter with Dante again, but overcamed even that hardship too.

That has happened to every gamer in his "career" at least once, my friend. Don't worry.

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.
Well just ended that i reinstalled mine vanilla copy of DMC 4 on laptop and i ended stumbling onto mine old savefile when i played it almost all days to complete game on 100 % and those are mine:

12108011_1075640429142875_5856808087250736766_n.jpg

Im swearing that i not done any cheating in game i had like that ranks on DMC 1 and later in DMC3 SE when i finally grasped on how do damage and all other tricks and also this remind me to get someday from Steam DMC 4 SE to wreak Vergil havoc someday ( i not buyed it still as im waiting for more cheaper sale someday as those EU prices are actually different valued where i live in Poland)
Well done.

Top Bottom