• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

For all us school kids.........

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
WOOO!!! SCHOOL IS OUT FOR SUMMER!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
We had a non uniform day and we played party games!
BUT THE FACT IS WE HAVE FINISHED SCHOOL!!!!

so.....whats everyone gonna do on their holidays?

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
OMG!! we finished today...you are so lucky.....-_- damn england.....i mean england is the best place in the world!! *forges smile*
anyway, i am doing nothing at all for the six weeks we are off for

The dark knight

Dammit.But yup.Three months.And here I need to listen to people scream NOOB into their headsets while playing Halo 3 Beta!
Buy teh Haloz.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
oh good ^_^
ooooh i just remembered im going back to north wales on sunday, but we are going just for the day, so i can have loads of fun!!!!!!
BUT i need to rest loads because i have to get up at 7 am for school and now i dont have to and i need to chill :lol:

Hexadecimal

Queen of Chaos
Well, I've been off school since April, and don't go back till September :D
I'm going on vacation with my boy for a couple weeks ^_^

The dark knight

I sorta like my school.But where I am going...I dunno.I am switching schools so..I dunno much about the school I am moving to.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
I have never switched schools, i wouldn't like it anyways ( i mean never switched schools halfway through the years, if you know what i mean )

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
its ok ;)
i dont like it when your best friend leaves school. My best mate left to go new zealand, and i miss her so much........:( it was so sad when she went, i cried all day.....oh god now im bloody starting cause i do miss her and i cant keep in touch either......

Top Bottom