• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

For Dante fans such as myself.

Danteredgrave

"I make the angels scream and the devil cry"
It's based on DMC4 isn't it? :) not bad but a bit too expensive, I got my DMC4 outfit (trousers, belt, pull and coat) for half the price of this coat...but still interesting :)

DanteDevil01

Dante_Redgrave
It's based on DMC4 isn't it? :) not bad but a bit too expensive, I got my DMC4 outfit (trousers, belt, pull and coat) for half the price of this coat...but still interesting :)
Yea I got mine too, with everything, for half the price of this one but for me this one is like 10 times better than mine. I do plan on saving the money to get this one though.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Unfortunately only two at the moment. My really long one got shredded somehow and I ended up leaving it somewhere. My parents' I think.

DanteDevil01

Dante_Redgrave
Unfortunately only two at the moment. My really long one got shredded somehow and I ended up leaving it somewhere. My parents' I think.
Aww that sucks. I only have one which is the one I'm wearing on my avatar. What color are your coats?

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
If you want to portray yourself as Dante think differently. I think you cosplaying Dante (Dantedevil01) seems decent but you would look way more awesome if you a causal clothing resembling Dante's coat with the sword.

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
Here is a clothing that is something that would probably fit Dante:
jacket-2011-Trend-Of-a-Cool-Jacket-For-Men.jpg

The jacket that.

DanteDevil01

Dante_Redgrave
If you want to portray yourself as Dante think differently. I think you cosplaying Dante (Dantedevil01) seems decent but you would look way more awesome if you a causal clothing resembling Dante's coat with the sword.
Hmm.... you mean like portray Dante in my own way? And that is a nice jacket on the picture. I actually do want to get a coat in that style.

Black and dark tan. I like the colour they're using on that Dante coat though.
Cool. I do plan on getting that one since is more of the casual wearing style since its got pockets and more features than the one I own. I don't know what I'm gonna do with the one I have once I get this one.

Top Bottom