• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General DMC 5 Discussion

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
How big is the file? My PS4 is full and I want to know how much to delete to make space.

Iceborne is literally like half a game on top of World, it's about 42 gigs. It's a HUGE update. It's why they call it an Expansion and not just DLC.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Welp, I guess I'm not buying that for a long while.

It also adds content to the base game in the form of the Clutch Claw, which adds in a new risk-reward system. Basically, you can latch onto monsters and attack them to either make them drop ammunition for your Slinger, or to wound the body part you're latched onto to do more damage to it. It makes "maining" specific weapons more viable.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
For you Spawn fans out there.

719-1591059407-1624443724.png

719-1591059397-1837929526.png

719-1591059405-1458316374.png

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh that would be awesome. I just hope that they do it right. In FF7 Remake I noticed that Cloud's aerial combo is almost identical to the Red Queen aerial combo.

Also why is it almost all the mods for DMC5 are for Dante? Is it because he's the "professional" character?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
What do you mean 'if'?

I meant that if Devil May Cry 5 had anime opening. It's literally in the video title/description. I know the actual anime exists. And I find the fan made video more interesting than the actual anime/anime opening.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I meant that if Devil May Cry 5 had anime opening. It's literally in the video title/description. I know the actual anime exists. And I find the fan made video more interesting than the actual anime/anime opening.
I know. I was joking.

Top Bottom