• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General DMC 5 Discussion

ShiningTempest

Who appreciates the jumping controls?
You can control your jumping arc this time.
And there are more transition animations between actions.

Also
nico is disgusting.
nico looks like an ugly prostitute that nobody would hire because of all the STD.
The characer would fit DmC better, like some member of liliths club who gets beaten up after every night of 'hard work'

berto

I Saw the Devil
Who appreciates the jumping controls?
You can control your jumping arc this time.
And there are more transition animations between actions.
After playing 4 a little bit ago, absolutely. It was such a detriment to the platforming, which wouldn't be an issue if the game didn't insist on focusing so heavily on it as it does.

Also
nico is disgusting.
nico looks like an ugly prostitute that nobody would hire because of all the STD.
The characer would fit DmC better, like some member of liliths club who gets beaten up after every night of 'hard work'
Too much, dude.

ShiningTempest

Speaking of animations Sekiro looks very smooth with all the parries.
I love how From moved on from the Soulsborne style to more hack and slash with Sekiro.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Speaking of animations Sekiro looks very smooth with all the parries.
I love how From moved on from the Soulsborne style to more hack and slash with Sekiro.
It seems like March is going to be a hella busy month. I’d love a demo of Sekiro to see how it plays and what it’s all about. Mostly I want to see how it differs from the souls games,

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
I see some people have a dislike for Nico. She is not that bad, and I find her more enjoyable than Patty (one of the most pointless child characters that I have ever seen) or most of the roster from DmC. It was akward seeing her at first, but the more I see her, the less she bothers me.

berto

I Saw the Devil
img07.jpg

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
So is Overture like Nero's "signature" Devil Breaker? I guess that would make sense since it's blue and that's kind of his color.

berto

I Saw the Devil
15 days left. Is it quiet here because people fear spoilers? If those are going to happen they happen around this time.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
15 days left. Is it quiet here because people fear spoilers? If those are going to happen they happen around this time.

That appears to be the case. Although I swore to avoid as much spoilers as possible. I just can't look away but I'll start right now. While Capcom has no problem revealing so much about the first half of the game (not completely though) me and some other people do but you know what the 2nd half is probably where the true meat of the spoilers are.

I've seen more than enough. I am officially out, time to blacklist DMC5 on the internet. See you guys on the other side.

Now I just need other ways to distract myself from looking at DMC5 related media. For the next 2 weeks.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I guess I'm the only person here who doesn't really care about spoilers. lol There's a difference, to me, about being told something and experiencing it. No one could stop me from getting the game regardless.
I'm ambivalent. My current job gives me some free time and I also have internet so it's hard to stay away. If I had my other job, where internet was less accessible I could stay way, no problem.

@Stylish Nero @Foxtrot94
Well, you are right to. Capcom has given their official warning, spoilers are about to be set loose.
warnin.jpg

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
so well seems now im going to be away from Twitter as im used to be subbed on ENG and JP blogs on DMC games including official ones, so if spoilers show too much seems mine time to be really onto muting ones with too much i not like to have spoiled certain story plots as wanted to enjoy DMC V on release day on PC.

DarkSlayer54

There's a lot of aspects I hated about DMC4... Naturally I have a lot of concerns over DMC5, even down to Dante's portrayal.

Only so much I can actually complain about before the game even comes out.

berto

I Saw the Devil
There's a lot of aspects I hated about DMC4... Naturally I have a lot of concerns over DMC5, even down to Dante's portrayal.

Only so much I can actually complain about before the game even comes out.
No. I feel you, bro. Just because you can't say you've played it and can't compare doesn't mean you don't see the parallels and your experience with DMC4 qualifies you and anyone, really, to see what they are. Yeah, the final product and all that but I have very similar concerns, and so do others, and you are definitely welcome to express them.

Top Bottom