• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Hello darkness, my old friend...:'(

"Metal Gear Survive" is a co-op survival game set in an alternate universe"

Lol, at the beginning. Boss and Kaz flying away from the sinking ship that is Konami.

berto

I Saw the Devil
REZ goes totally hipster on us:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016...lease-vinyl-soundtrack-art-book-t-shirt-more/
28949220062_dcc1803426_b.jpg

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Jesus that had me fooled for a second before I looked at the earlier post.

I can't believe the new sack of s**t Tomb Raider games are looking more Resident Evil than Resident Evil.

Also I'd like to give an even bigger and more sincere middle finger to Square Enix for putting classic Lara in the newer games, I'm not touching the new games no matter what nostalgic gold you put in it!!
Metal Gear Survive honestly looks more like your typical contemporary Resident Evil game.

Dark Drakan

Admin
PlayStation Now is coming to PC

PlayStation Now, the streaming service that lets folks play select PS3 games for £12.99 a month, is coming to PC on 24th August in the UK, Belgium and the Netherlands.

It "will come to North America shortly thereafter," Sony stated on the US PlayStation Blog with a DualShock 4 USB Wireless Adaptor due next month.

The recommended specs for running PS Now on PC are as follows:

Windows 7 (SP1), 8.1 or 10
3.5 GHz Intel Core i3 or 3.8 GHz AMD A10 or faster

300 MB or more
2 GB or more of RAM
Sound card; USB port

You'll also want a minimum 5Mbps connection and Sony recommends a wired internet connection for the best performance.​

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
So yeah I may as well post this here.
The Duke reveal is Gearbox's Duke3D re-release coming with a new episode, new lines, weapons etc.
I knew about this months in advance but it's nice to get confirmation.
http://dukenukem.com/
Countdown sites are pretty much irrelevant now since people are always able to access the content one way or another.
jrjjde2_by_wesker500-daff5kg.png

1472173374960_by_wesker500-daff2l6.jpg
1472173450807_by_wesker500-daff2ko.jpg
1472173529066_by_wesker500-daff2k9.jpg

Also they missed Duke3D's 20th Anniversary by a few months as well as Duke's 25th.

But what's really interesting is Gearbox is putting a hell of a lot of effort into hyping this thing, the countdown site, making a Twitter page for Duke himself and having Duke send hate tweets to Randy Pitchford as well as firing up the Duke Facebook page for the first time since 2012.
It's not like this is gonna be a huge seller, pretty much every self respecting FPS fan has either played or already owns Duke3D.

I think it's a solid bet that a brand new Duke game is not too far off.

berto

I Saw the Devil
JIpDYvhu

Nights of Azure gets a sequel. That's kinda neat.

For those of you who don't know Nights of Azure was a lesbian love story RPG and a rather cutesy one at that. Besides that it was rather cheaply made. It worked but it didn't offer much in the way of variety or production value and even the western release, or all releases, for that matter, only had Japanese dialogue, but all in all it had its charm and highlights.

The fact that there is a sequel means that the game did well despite it's shortcomings and that kinda makes me glad but if the game proved fruitful there better be more effort put forth for the sequel or I'm not buying new.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Fascinating.

Similar promises have been made but I'm willing to give it a chance.

Dark Drakan

Admin
CAPCOM's TGS SCHEDULE:
http://gematsu.com/2016/08/capcom-announces-tgs-2016-stage-schedule

Sony and others have listed their schedule, too, but I'm on my phone and it's a pain. It's on the same website.

Capcom Schedule

September 17

• 10:10 to 10:20 – Opening Stage
  • 10:25 to 11:05 – Street Fighter V Special Stage – Featuring Tomoaki Ayano (assistant producer) and guest Kazunoko (pro-gamer). Come see the true ability of the Capcom Tour 2015 champion! There may be some new information, too!
  • 11:20 to 12:10 – Monster Hunter Stories Pre-Release Special Stage – Featuring Ryozo Tsujimoto (producer), Kenji Oguro (director), Kaname Fujioka (setting director), and guest MAO (Nabiru voice actress). The latest gameplay, plus a talk corner and competition gameplay with Nabiru voice actor MAO. The latest information will also be shared.
  • 12:25 to 13:10 – Resident Evil Special Stage Part 1: Resident Evil 7: biohazard Stage – Featuring Masachika Kawata (producer) and Tsuyoshi Kanada (producer). The latest information on the numbered Resident Evil game.
  • 13:20 to 13:15 – Resident Evil Special Stage Part 2: Resident Evil 20th Anniversary and Movie Contents Stage – Featuring Hiroyuki Kobayashi (producer) and Masachika Kawata (producer). A producer talk stage full of Resident Evil-related information. The laetst information on the live-action Resident Evil: The Final Chapter and the CG Resident Evil: Vendetta, too!
  • 14:05 to 14:50 – Megami Meguri Debut Stage – Featuring Ayasa Ito (Tsukumo voice actress) and Yuka Ozaki (Amaterasu voice actress). An introduction to and the latest information on Megami Meguri. The guest voice actresses will share stories from their recording sessions and talk about various things.
  • 15:00 to 15:40 – Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Series 15th Annivesrary Talk and Latest Information Special Stage – Featuring Eshiro Motohide (producer) and guests Takayuki Kondo (Phoenix Wright voice actor) and Kenn (Apollo Justice voice actor). A talk and latest information stage to celebrate the Ace Attorney series’ 15th anniversary. The information segment will be packed with welcome news!
  • 16:00 to 16:40 – Sengoku Basara: Sanada Yukimura-Den Special Stage – Featuring Hiroyuki Kobayashi (series producer). The producer of the Sengoku Basara series introduces the charm of Sengoku Basara: Sanada Yukimura-Den, the most recently launched entry. Attendees will also be able to receive Sengoku Basara goods.
  • 16:50 to 16:55 – Finale
September 18

• 10:15 to 10:25 – Opening Stage
  • 11:50 to 12:35 – Toraware no Palm Stage – Details for this stage coming in a few days.
  • 13:00 to 13:40 – Dragon’s Dogma Online Special Stage – Featuring Kento Kinoshita (director) and Yuichi Takeuchi (management director). A stage featuring information on the “Season 2.1 Update” of Dragon’s Dogma Online, which has seen over two million downloads and over 100,000 players logged in at once. Additionally, real-time matching with users in an online battle.
  • 14:10 to 15:00 – Monster Hunter Stories Pre-Release Special Stage – Featuring Ryozo Tsujimoto (producer), Kenji Oguro (director), Kaname Fujioka (setting director), and guest Ryota Osaka (Cheval voice actor). The latest gameplay, plus a talk corner and competition gameplay with Nabiru voice actor Ryota Osaka. The latest information will also be shared.
  • 15:15 to 16:00 – Resident Evil Special Stage Part 1: Resident Evil 7: biohazard Stage – Featuring Masachika Kawata (producer) and Tsuyoshi Kanada (producer). The latest information on the numbered Resident Evil game.
  • 16:10 to 16:40 – Resident Evil Special Stage Part 2: Resident Evil 20th Anniversary and Movie Contents Stage – Featuring Hiroyuki Kobayashi (producer) and Masachika Kawata (producer). A producer talk stage full of Resident Evil-related information. The laetst information on the live-action Resident Evil: The Final Chapter and the CG Resident Evil: Vendetta, too!
  • 16:50 to 16:55 – Finale

Sony Schedule

PlayStation 4 Titles (All Playable)

• Resident Evil 7: biohazard (Capcom)
  • Samurai Warriors: Sanada Maru (Koei Tecmo)
  • Nioh (Koei Tecmo)
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue (Square Enix)
  • Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age (Square Enix)
  • Final Fantasy XV (Square Enix)
  • World of Final Fantasy (Square Enix)
  • Valkyria: Azure Revolution (Sega)
  • Yakuza 6 (Sega)
  • Gravity Rush 2 (SIE)
  • Horizon: Zero Dawn (SIE)
  • New Hot Shots Golf (SIE)
  • Gran Turismo Sport (SIE)
  • Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (SIE)
  • SD Gundam G Generation Genesis (Bandai Namco)
  • Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization (Bandai Namco)
  • Tekken 7 (Bandai Namco)
  • Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Bandai Namco)
  • Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star (Marvelous)
  • LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Warner Bros.)
PlayStation Vita Titles (All Playable)

• World of Final Fantasy (Square Enix)
  • Macross Delta Scramble (Bandai Namco)
  • Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star (Marvelous)
  • LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Warner Bros.)
PlayStation VR Titles (All Playable)

• Rez Infinite (Enhance Games)
  • Hatsune Miku: VR Future Live (Sega)
  • Farpoint (SIE)
  • PlayStation VR Worlds (SIE)
  • RIGS: Mechanized Combat League (SIE)
  • The Playroom VR (SIE)
  • The Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls Viewing Revolution (Bandai Namco)
  • Batman: Arkham VR (Warner Bros.)
Stage Event Showcase Titles

• Rez Infinite (Enhance Games)
  • Nioh (Koei Tecmo)
  • Overwatch (Square Enix)
  • Final Fantasy XV (Square ENix)
  • Gravity Rush 2 (SIE)
  • Horizon: Zero Dawn (SIE)
  • New Hot Shots Golf (SIE)
  • RIGS: Mechanized Combat League (SIE)
  • Gran Turismo Sport (SIE)
  • Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Bandai Namco)

Others Listed Here

Top Bottom