• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy BIRTHDAY ANGEL!

The dark knight

Happy birthday!I hope you enjoy your presents and have a great time.(Tell your husband to buy you a Lamborghini (you know that car?)or atleast a Shelby G.T 500.:lol:

De-Buck-

Half manHalf amazin'
happy b-day angel ;)

booyah, second person today (hmmm, must be the first time ever to be the second :p )

anyway, about that car, get yourself a Mercedes, those cars rule :D

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
yeah I sent a pm to devilmaycry to tell her.
Happy b.day and I hope you get what you want, because I didn't, but what the heck I'm going to get the party started

Dark Drakan

Admin
Late happy birthday here, but i said it on ProjectEgo and made thread on Assassins Creed X :p

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
The dark knight;47070 said:
Happy birthday!I hope you enjoy your presents and have a great time.(Tell your husband to buy you a Lamborghini (you know that car?)or atleast a Shelby G.T 500.:lol:
No no no - I want a Bugatti Veyorn, dammit! :lol:

Thanks guys - had a great day and lots of stuff...and thanks for all the PM's I received too :D

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
The dark knight;47070 said:
Ha! :p

Demons Destiny;47106 said:
yeah I sent a pm to devilmaycry to tell her
Happy b.day and I hope you get what you want, because I didn't, but what the heck I'm going to get the party started
Don't worry I passed on the message and she said thanks! ;)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Top Bottom