• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy New Year!

Meg

Hope everyone has a good 2024! What are your new year resolutions? What are you looking forward to in the new years: new games, movies, books, events you are going to?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Excersize more and take a boxing class.

I gonna buy a PS5 so I'm hoping to play Jedi Survivor, Ff16 and Alan wake 2. I'm excited for FF7R, the Thaumuturge, Metaphor re fantiazo.

• Love
Reactions: Meg

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Happy New Year too. Beside i chosen this time keep mine New Year resolutions slightl private than share them openly for now.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Happy new year everyone, my resolution after how 2023 ended with my wife having surgery to have an 8 kilo mass removed from her abdomen and an ovary and tube taken

Is to take more time for myself, my family and our health. So more rest, more time off and more quality time making memories

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Happy New Year!

I'm not big on resolutions per se, but I do see the beginning of a year as a new slate in which to set some goals: take better care of myself (mind, body, and soul), finish STATIC (the cyberpunk story I started in September 2018, and of which I still haven't completed the first draft--it's time to amend that), put more care and effort into gardening (especially the food side of it), and overall just try to appreciate and be in the moment, rather than worrying about the past and the future so much.

Try being the operative word; I'm a natural worrier. ^^;

Top Bottom