• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How Old Are You?

Mobfigurz

Indeed, but imagine the games were no less addictive and interesting, do you think you would desire to continue playing DMC, the aspect of Demons, all things supernatural, would you foresee your Love for the game remaining or lacking as you grow older, would the appeal still be there or would you consider it a 'Done' genre?

I personally would keep playing and playing because, before DMC was launched, I absolutely hated games of that kind, I likened them all to Doom and the rest, they simply weren't my cup of tea and I never thought I'd like a game like DMC, but I picked up my Copy and fell in Love with it and at the same time, DMC is the only game/Franchise other than Gran Turismo and Fifa that I play, no other game/s interest me and if DMC was to come to an end, I wouldn't buy any other game and stick to the GT series and Fifa.

By the way, how old are you Redgrave?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well it is very difficult to say "what will happen if" so I can't say for certain. As I am now, I would be eager to say that "yes I would continue playing DMC forever, if they are still good" but who knows if I'll change in the future...

Oh right, 19:p

Mobfigurz

Damn, am I the oldest person here, hmmm, I sure as hell feel OLD now.

Well, what I'm trying to get at is, if all was as it is, do you think you would continue playing, I know none of us have foresight, thats why I posed the question the way I did.
Do you foresee your likes changing, knowing full well we cannot predict or say for certain what we will like tomorrow or dislike, if you had it your way and you continued to Love the Franchise, would you continue to play, or would you cease before the Game was brought to an end.

Hopefully the rest of you will give us insight as to whether or not you could foresee yourselves playing DMC out till the end, as I stated over a Ten year time span.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
Mobfigurz;46556 said:
Damn, am I the oldest person here, hmmm, I sure as hell feel OLD now.

Well, what I'm trying to get at is, if all was as it is, do you think you would continue playing, I know none of us have foresight, thats why I posed the question the way I did.
Do you foresee your likes changing, knowing full well we cannot predict or say for certain what we will like tomorrow or dislike, if you had it your way and you continued to Love the Franchise, would you continue to play, or would you cease before the Game was brought to an end.

Hopefully the rest of you will give us insight as to whether or not you could foresee yourselves playing DMC out till the end, as I stated over a Ten year time span.
26 isnt old but my moms only 30 something and i call her old women:lol:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Indeed, but imagine the games were no less addictive and interesting, do you think you would desire to continue playing DMC, the aspect of Demons, all things supernatural, would you foresee your Love for the game remaining or lacking as you grow older, would the appeal still be there or would you consider it a 'Done' genre?
I will play DMC FOREVER!!! As long as they keep the Sparda twins around. I woudn't worry too much about it being 'Done' not as over rated as final fantasy is, and that has like...what? 57 games? XD. No offense to Final Fantasy fans.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Vergilissexy;46558 said:
I will play DMC FOREVER!!! As long as they keep the Sparda twins around.quote]

See that's what I was wondering about, like they're doing right now with DMC4. If DMC4 doesn't go in the wrong direction and DMC5 isn't either, I would still be keeping my eye on DMC for a long time.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
I am 13 and I remember getting DMC with the playstation 2. It was on offer and it had DMC and tekken 4. I think it was £150. Hard to remember ^_^ But I've never got bored of playing DMC (includes 2 and 3) and I'm sure that DMC4 is going to be wicked!!.
off topic but I've gotta say this - My psp is preowned and the damn thing was £114!!! it didn't even come with a game!! (that came up to £120 :dry:) But its a little bit of a rip off if you think about it......
Ok sorry for that :)

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
Vergilissexy;46575 said:
Im sorry, I just don't like that game. Sepiroth is sexy though.

o_O what the hell ok am creaped out am gonna say again then am never posting here again am 16 and now am gone

Mobfigurz

Ha ha ha, you guys are crazy, young minds ever so active and full of dirty thoughts, you people need to find an outlet for your desires, go beat up some Demons in DMC.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
no really my girlfriend and me did something we wasnt sopse to and now shes gonna have a kid i thats why i was gone so long

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Sephiroth;46577 said:
o_O what the hell ok am creaped out am gonna say again then am never posting here again am 16 and now am gone

Ah! My apologies, I had asumed from your sig that you were a fangirl of Sepiroth. So sorry!

Now, back on topic. I plan on being a DMC fan for years to come. ^^

morrigan

Mobfigurz! You're not old... you're mature like Dante in DMC4. Ha-ha! My sister is 26 too but she looks like "forever 16". And no one can't believe that she's older me.
Actually I'm glad that there are some people in your age who still alive. I mean really alive - who still fun, play games etc. Most of people already have tired of life - they are dead.
So enjoy your years and get crazzyy styylishh fun!

I think I'll play DMC for a long time. Because it very close to me. But if Capcom will replace Dante... I'll play old DMC games.
What about the other games... I like some games and I'll play it too. And if newer games and characters will be interesting - why not? With pleasure!

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
Vergilissexy;46604 said:
Ah! My apologies, I had asumed from your sig that you were a fangirl of Sepiroth. So sorry!

Now, back on topic. I plan on being a DMC fan for years to come. ^^
o_O why do ppl always think am a girl:dry: oh well am a dude

Phage

Heartbreaker
Im 24 and I first got into DMC by picking up a copy of DMC3 2 years ago when I quit my last job and wanted to bum around for a while playing tons of PS2 games. suffice to say once I started DMC3 I neglected all the rest of the titles I picked up and just kept clocking the game over and over.

then I got DMC2 which was a major letdown[especially in comparison to DMC3] and havent yet picked up DMC due to the taste of disappointment I still have leftover in my mouth from DMC2.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
25 tomorrow and I actually don't play the games...got to have the exception to the rule on a DMC forum, eh?

De-Buck-

Half manHalf amazin'
16 in about 2 months, and played DMC for the first time a year ago(or maybe >6months, don't exactly know)
only played DMC:SE though

Top Bottom